Which knife industry person/people would you like to have a beer with?

I'd be happy to drink your beer, I could even bring some along! Fair warning, I'm not a cowboy, just cowboy adjacent; the last time I was on a horse was to get my horsemanship merit badge nearly 30 years ago...

One of these days I'll submit my order for a sheep horn Gordo in AEB-L with horizontal sheath. I like your style mister!

Thanks working on 5 Gordos right now. Think they are all sold though.

For a knife maker / designer I'd have a beer with Chris Reeve

For just someone known in the knife world I'd like to have a beer with Nick Shabazz

I’ll bet a few drinks with Luke Swenson & Tom Ploppert would be a hoot....

I'd be honored to have a beer with any custom maker registered on the Forum. Horsewright, of course, and all those I bought from. Great people !

Being almost regular to the SHOT shows in LV, I was fortunate enough to meet and share few words, sometimes discuss knife designs with most of the big names in the industry: Mr Sal Glesser, Phil Wilson, Gail Bradley, Jens Anso, Rick Hinderer, Brian Tighe, Joe Pardue, Mr Krudo, Brent Beshara and few more... I was shocked how much time spared for my questions both Allen Elishewitz and Neil Hogue.
All of those gentlemen were extremely nice people to converse and I learned few things from meeting them.
I meet the guy who used to run Mantis knives and didn't have very good experience. Meet with Mr Emerson, didn't feel comfortable not because of our short conversation but mostly because of his staff at the isle, they weren't very polite, appeared like they were guarding him from everyone that was not a celebrity, but this is understandable I guess, no hard feelings there, I love his designs...

I would love to meet Mr Berenji and MR Marfione, there are so many more knife makers whom I admire, to name few: K.Lambert, Jake Hoback, Mr M. Walker and Bob Terzuola, Caleb White, Ray Laconico and so many more...

So many great responses. Thanks folks! While reading through the thread, I probably thought “Damn it why didn’t I think of them?” 30+ times..

Les George
Bill Harsey - had a few already with him
Tim Reeve - had a few with him too
Ann and Chris to talk on moving to a new country to star a knife business.
Phil Wilson
Les George
Sean Kendrick

Back