Who else EDCs a fixedblade?

Past couple days.
7xB0kUf.jpg

So many great posts in this thread! Its interesting to see the evolution in carry over the years.

I bought this from a fellow forum member and my carry rotation stopped - it's been on my belt almost exclusively since I got it: Dozier Companion in D2 with bead blasted black Micarta scales:

10108.jpeg

Can you by chance tell me what these two models are? I’ve been checking out some LT Wright stuff and these are very appealing. Thanks!
The top one looks like a Frontier Valley if it has a blade about 2.5 inches and a little over 6 inches long overall, if is smaller than it probably is the Fronteir First. The lower picture is of Coyote in snakeskin micarta.

The top one looks like a Frontier Valley if it has a blade about 2.5 inches and a little over 6 inches long overall, if is smaller than it probably is the Fronteir First. The lower picture is of Coyote in snakeskin micarta.
Thanks a lot, I was thinking it looked really similar. I just recently had a BHK Frontier First but wanted to get one of LT’s fixed blades to try out. And I can’t believe I didn’t realize that was a Coyote. Thanks a bunch

Ive enjoyed having a Fallkniven F-1 with me for years but recently Ive been becoming more and more obsessed with the work of Horsewright Clothing & Tack. If I can devote the time to figuring out the ordering process I would love to have one.

Back