1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Who has never owned a 34OT?

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by 315, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Lesknife

Lesknife Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Well I pulled the trigger on a SCH34OT 9cr18mov blade and sawcut bone. It looks really nice in the ad I hope it is in my hand. Lol. I had a 34ot back as a kid around 11 yo. It was the first knife I bought with my own hard earned money. It was the brown synthetic handle one and had it a year and a half till I lost it out in the pasture or field. I’m not sure if it was carbon steel or stainless I can’t remember that was around 1970.

315 and TonySal like this.
  2. PocketKnifeJimmy

PocketKnifeJimmy

Aug 4, 2013
    Never owned one... But as long as I'm breathing, there's always a chance that I may someday ;)

TonySal likes this.