Who's Drinkin'?????

Well, it's 4a.m. here, so I guess I'll go to bed. Stay safe, and enjoy life!;):thumbup::thumbup:

5am here, had a few beers earlier but later on tonight ill drink a Bottle of Crown.

Man - I found some Bourbon (JB) from 1983 when I moved recently. It was 8 years old then so it is 38 years old. One sip and I am gone. It tastes incredible ! ;)

Last edited:
Hey Andy - saw elof_alv today. That Fatty NMFSH is a monster. Thanks for that. And the Mud Mutts. Will try to focus the camera.......

G'night Tom. Hey WW - here Crown is a Lager. What is it there ?

Crown Royal is a canadian whiskey. I love it. Now if i had the money id prefer a nice single malt scotch, but i can afford Crown and its some good drink.

But i didnt open the bottle tonight. My 30th birthday is Sunday, So i plan to start drinking the bottle this evening and finishing it up early Sunday morning, then hopefully pass out for more than 3 hours :D

Glad you finally got a hold of it...!!! I am in Tamworth tonight (Gold Coast last night) not home for another couple of days...!! I like the Mutts, just not enough time to play with knives....I was telling WW that my BATAC is with me though.... and a Skeleton Key now that I think about it... :) I hope to catch up with elof at the end of the week.....but we shall see.....

WW......30 !!!! I just got invited to my 30year high school reunion...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Andy,
Just keep it to furry things and it's all good. BTW, I'm not furry... I'm dead serious btw... Good luck on your ass grinding travels. I feel for ya, some of us don't have hardened ass calluses... I hear that takes practice... No judgement.

My Godkids would knife you in an instant if they thought there was competition mate !!! Just fair warning .... ;)

Back