Who's Drinkin'?????

Well, it's 4a.m. here, so I guess I'll go to bed. Stay safe, and enjoy life!;):thumbup::thumbup:

5am here, had a few beers earlier but later on tonight ill drink a Bottle of Crown.

Man - I found some Bourbon (JB) from 1983 when I moved recently. It was 8 years old then so it is 38 years old. One sip and I am gone. It tastes incredible ! ;)

Last edited:
Hey Andy - saw elof_alv today. That Fatty NMFSH is a monster. Thanks for that. And the Mud Mutts. Will try to focus the camera.......

G'night Tom. Hey WW - here Crown is a Lager. What is it there ?

Crown Royal is a canadian whiskey. I love it. Now if i had the money id prefer a nice single malt scotch, but i can afford Crown and its some good drink.

But i didnt open the bottle tonight. My 30th birthday is Sunday, So i plan to start drinking the bottle this evening and finishing it up early Sunday morning, then hopefully pass out for more than 3 hours :D

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Glad you finally got a hold of it...!!! I am in Tamworth tonight (Gold Coast last night) not home for another couple of days...!! I like the Mutts, just not enough time to play with knives....I was telling WW that my BATAC is with me though.... and a Skeleton Key now that I think about it... :) I hope to catch up with elof at the end of the week.....but we shall see.....

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
WW......30 !!!! I just got invited to my 30year high school reunion...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Andy,
Just keep it to furry things and it's all good. BTW, I'm not furry... I'm dead serious btw... Good luck on your ass grinding travels. I feel for ya, some of us don't have hardened ass calluses... I hear that takes practice... No judgement.

Andy the Aussie

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
My Godkids would knife you in an instant if they thought there was competition mate !!! Just fair warning .... ;)

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC