Who's Drinkin'?????

LONG ass day at work

114 proof Old Grandad calling

Need to get drunk and get back to being Platinum

Geeez Worldwood!!!!:eek: .....are you expecting company, or do you have the munchies?

Just realized how hungry I am....

Geeez Worldwood!!!!:eek: .....are you expecting company, or do you have the munchies?

Just realized how hungry I am....

I got the munchies :D

Just me and the wife now, kids are at their grandparents house, and now the fun begins.

Ill be checking in and out, hope you guys have a great night!!

Drink up everyone....faster, the better because we lose an hour tonight. Rum and coke down here...who's drinking what?

Just got back home and cracked open an ice cold ultra :) Went to the movies after work, caught Monument Men on the big screen. I thought it was really good :thumbup: But now I need a beer lol

Drinkin a few St. Bernardus ABT 12's. Strong..., but GGGOOOODDDDD!!! And, fondling my Camp Tramp (sexy beyatch)!!!!!

Just got back home and cracked open an ice cold ultra :) Went to the movies after work, caught Monument Men on the big screen. I thought it was really good :thumbup: But now I need a beer lol

Those Ultras are great!!! I love those with a Mexican Lime squeezed in and BAM! I know sacrilege but, its my ethnic side that needs the lime lol!

Last edited:
Finally home and ready to get some sleep. It has been so long. Cheers everyone.

Garth

Back