Who's Drinkin'?????

It was good man!!!

Actually my first time trying them out, Got a free large pizza coupon in mail, im sure they did that because they know i cant get pizza without wings :D

Last edited:
Looks good...another day of driving another motel room.... back home tomorrow night...can't wait...!!!!!!

Looks good...another day of driving another motel room.... back home tomorrow night...can't wait...!!!!!!

This is a "BIG COUNTRY" mate.....pun intended....:)

Distances are insane in Oz. Difference with the USA is that there are more towns along the roads in the US, The Roads are often better there too. Cities seem further apart too. Big, empty country. Not unlike Canada, hey!

I tried a tasty looking drink off a menu at a restaurant on Sunday and was sorely disappointed with what I received. Never before had a I ordered a drink that I could not finish, I couldn't even drink half of it. It was just mixed entirely wrong, WAY too much tonic. It was terrible. I made my way to the bar and asked for something stronger to get the taste out of my mouth, pronto. I think I'm going to stick with mixing my own drinks, that or sticking with the bartenders that I trust. Onto better topics, what am I going to drink for a night cap tonight?

Warm apple pie for me tonight. Hopefully it helps me forget about all the new snow today.

Garth

Keeping with the apple theme and finishing off the last bottle of apple ale. Then perhaps some sleep.

Garth

If I'm going to keep with the apple theme, then I'm thinking a nice sweet shaker full of Washington Apples sounds a little bit like heaven tonight.

Washington Apples are pretty tasty, they're typically mixed as shots or a cocktail. I say, why not make an entire shaker for yourself. They're too good to share :D

For a cocktail you mix:

1.5oz Crown Royal
0.5oz Apple Schnapps
2-3oz Cranberry Juice

Back