Who's Drinkin'?????

Here's to a long life and a merry one
A quick death and an easy one
A pretty girl and an honest one
A cold beer and another one!

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all

I went to a brunch buffet at a local restaurant/brewery with my kid cousin yesterday morning, it was a delicious way to recoup from drinking Saturday night. They had a special on green mimosas...how could I say no?

I had a green Bud Light last night. :) Ok, I lied...I had two. :thumbup:

I had two packages waiting for me when I got home last night.... one from Worldwood that contained all kinds of Busse and other goodness....and one from one of my closest mates his wife and son (my Godson)... a very nive bottle of red wine for my birthday... :) (Which I am pretending is NOT happening). So I imagine I will be on a mountain side from Friday night (Lexi I almost promise not to send pics) drinking that and hearing that Toby Keith song "As Good As I Once Was" playing over and over in my head.... :eek: ;)

I had two packages waiting for me when I got home last night.... one from Worldwood that contained all kinds of Busse and other goodness....and one from one of my closest mates his wife and son (my Godson)... a very nive bottle of red wine for my birthday... :) (Which I am pretending is NOT happening). So I imagine I will be on a mountain side from Friday night (Lexi I almost promise not to send pics) drinking that and hearing that Toby Keith song "As Good As I Once Was" playing over and over in my head.... :eek: ;)

So glad everything made it!!

And Birthday?? Happy Birthday!!

You are all EARLY with the wishes.... the event that will not be spoken of is not for another 5.5hrs..!!!!!!

I believe that it is now the date of the "event that will not be spoken of"! Happy Birthday Andy! I hope you enjoyed your day :thumbup:

Thanks all...so far so good, finishing packing for a week in the bush then going out for dinner... :) Well that is "what I would do" if something was happening today .... ;)

:D :D certainly will, just have to get through a short day at work (6hrs) and I am on the road.... bike and all my gear bar the rifle and fridge are strapped in so it will be a rush through the door around 1pm load the fridge/rifle, change clothes and be back out on the road.... :)

:D :D certainly will, just have to get through a short day at work (6hrs) and I am on the road.... bike and all my gear bar the rifle and fridge are strapped in so it will be a rush through the door around 1pm load the fridge/rifle, change clothes and be back out on the road.... :)

Have a good one Mate! :D:thumbup:

Back