WIP Massive Titanium Roller Bearing Frame Lock

lol.... 16oz! no kidding... a 1lb folder O_O Let's see some chopping tests on that proto!

can you post a video showing the basic opening and closing? i'm curious to see just how smooth this beast is to open and close.

As requested. You can see that this beast makes even the monstrous CS TiLite 6" look wimpy. Frankly the prototype is a little tough to close but the lock bar is .1" of solid Ti. Overkill. The production models will be milled to a more reasonable .06".

[video=youtube;wUOGxqM01Zw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOGxqM01Zw[/video]

Wow, that thing is huge.
But I'd thought with a roller bearing you really would have to push the lever to flick the blade open, and wouldn't have to flick your wrist as well...

I CAN'T wait to get one of these bad boys in my hands!!!! I'm going to need suspenders to carry this beast around! You should etch the name of a different Greek Titan on each knife.

Can someone please list what each of those knives is? Is that a Spyderco Police Stainless (9.4") , a SOG Spec Elite 2 (10.75"), Benchmade/Harley LFK (10.25"), Cold Steel TiLite (13"). Or is it a Spec Elite 1? Some other model of Spyderco?

Back