WIP Massive Titanium Roller Bearing Frame Lock

STOP TEASING ME!!!!
Seriously, this is the inspiration for me to get started on a knife in a similar style for my birthday present to me XD. I love this.

Are you planning on putting your makers mark on the blade like in the wood prototype? And why is the thread not on the front page:) Come on Will we need our fix, I mean update:)

E-mail sent. Cheers.

Thanks Choke.

To answer your question. I am putting together the details of the pre-order now. I'm running the specifics by the moderator Sparks so he can let me know if anything violates forum rules. I want this thing to go off without a hitch or any confusion about what people are getting for their hard earned money.

I'm also working on getting a Hosted Knifemaker's Forum for Woods Bladeworks where I can post the pre-order thread and not clutter up the KnifeMaker's Exchange Market.

IF it all goes according to plan the pre-order thread will go live Sunday 5PM 5/13/2012.

Of course I will keep you guys updated if anything changes.

You're going live on Mother's Day? How am I going to tell the wife that I need to cancel plans so I can order this for her? ;)

I'm still on for #3, right? Even if I don't post in the pre order thread?

When do we find out the price? I think it would save alot of headaches and wasted time if we knew before the thread went live? I hope I can afford it

lol charlie.. you want a knife for free to review? and you're seriously thinking he'll send you one?

I'll review one for free. What makes you so special? :p

Seriously, take this private and quit asking such weird question in his thread.
=========================================================

Sunday, EST.. gotcha! Knife looks great!

I'm still on for #3, right? Even if I don't post in the pre order thread?

Seriously?.......... You are a demanding developmentally challenged pre-madonna.... You beg like my puppy and add zero value. I'll tell you what. You can have whatever you want whenever you want it because you said so. FTW for all the folks that feel like you know something.

Seriously?.......... You are a
I demanding developmentally challenged pre-madonna.... You beg like my puppy and add zero value. I'll tell you what. You can have whatever you want whenever you want it because you said so. FTW for all the folks that feel like you know something.

Hostility bro :confused:

Seriously?.......... You are a demanding developmentally challenged pre-madonna.... You beg like my puppy and add zero value. I'll tell you what. You can have whatever you want whenever you want it because you said so. FTW for all the folks that feel like you know something.

wow man just email him no reason to take your arguments public

If you had read all the posts you would realize that he asked early on and was granted access to #3 as a review copy with a option to buy. Also, he sold knives to make space for this one. Do your research before you start making comments like this.
reference pages 1 and 11

OK enough off thread face slapping. If you want to continue keep it private. I know there are only 15 slots and about 50 people want in buts that's no reason to be discourteous to others.

The pre order thread will be located in the Exchange KnifeMaker's Market in the "For Sale: Folders" section Sunday 5PM 5/13/2012.

Mauhahaha, this thread has become very entertaining to read!!

I am looking forward to picking up one of these knives, but do not think I will be sitting on my computer at 5pm EST to nab one of the 15 spots that become available. This knife is sweet, but I am sure that if you want one after the first 15 are sold, William is going to be more than happy to take your order and fulfill it for you.

Anyhow, great looking work william!! Very impressive knife. Looking forward to checking this out in person sometime soon.

Back