• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Yet one more "Andre De Villiers doesn't know how to conduct himself" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really really wish people would read about these makers in the GB&U and realize not to deal with them. This guy is a moron and quite frankly, you can sue him for releasing your private information.

I agree. I think Andre deserves his own little corner in "The Hall of Shame" next to Lui Kang and assorted other miscreants.

I looked at a few of his knives and they were ALL off centered and had "little" issues, glad I never bought one...hello Will Moon, as mentioned earlier, makes a decent knife but is an arrogant ahole? Good luck with those guys!

I was kind of bummed out I missed out on a custom Pathfinder for sale on Knife Center- it sold a couple of days before I set aside enough to buy it.

Now I'm not all that broken up about it. That's some seriously shitty antics on ADV's part.

I sent you a PM. Hopefully it worked. My "sent box" never shows any pm's I sent. No idea if they go through lol.

You need to go to your settings and enable that feature. You will see the features below when you send your message and you need to check the box that says "save to my sent folder" (see below)

Miscellaneous Options: Request a read receipt for this message
Allows you to see when the message is read by its recipients.

Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.
Stores a copy of the message you send in the 'Sent Items' folder.

Show your signature
If enabled, your signature will be displayed below the message.

Automatically parse links in text
Will turn www.example.com into http://www.example.com.

Disable smilies in text
If selected, :) will not be replaced with smile

You need to go to your settings and enable that feature. You will see the features below when you send your message and you need to check the box that says "save to my sent folder" (see below)

Miscellaneous Options: Request a read receipt for this message
Allows you to see when the message is read by its recipients.

Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.
Stores a copy of the message you send in the 'Sent Items' folder.

Show your signature
If enabled, your signature will be displayed below the message.

Automatically parse links in text
Will turn www.example.com into http://www.example.com.

Disable smilies in text
If selected, :) will not be replaced with smile

Thank you. :)

Andre is now going through old youtube comments where I brought up my story and offering a full refund if I send it back. Are you kidding me?! This guy is such a piece of work. And of course he's saying that people are badmouthing him for personal gain as well.

for every post he makes on youtube, put a link to this discussion under it.

I genuinely can't believe he's serious. Here's the string of YouTube comments (yes, he chose to respond six months later to me in YouTube comments):

2mdp2yr.jpg

Fat chance I'm going to give him my real name, because my assumption is that he will just try and slander it on his Facebook/IG page.

Wow, just wow... I unfollowed him on instagram because I was tired of seeing all the praise he was receiving on his posts there. So many people in the dark as far as what goes on behind the scenes but I guess he does have nice pictures so... :rolleyes::foot::thumbdn::grumpy:

Yea...this is the model for excellent customer support. Wait 6 months then ask for personal info via YouTube. Perfect.

Yea...this is the model for excellent customer support. Wait 6 months then ask for personal info via YouTube. Perfect.

As someone who works in sales; this is quite humorous to me... :D:D:D:thumbup::p

We answer our phones on the first ring every time, all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back