You Can Own Only One - Which Benchmade?

Looking to get a Benchmade for EDC purposes. Interested in the Osbourne and Griptilian models. If you could only one one Benchmade for this purpose which model would it be and why? BTW I live within walking distance of the Benchmade factory store so easy access.

I'm thinking of getting either a 555-1 or 556-1. I will make a trip over to BM today and check them out.

I only have BM I carry and it's the Adamas. I like it but I wouldn't pay $200 for one (the going price on most sites). Thankfully, I got a user at a great price.

If I had to buy a BM now, I just might go for the Grizzly Ridge. I like the color combo and I find the handle comfortable. Size is just right for me too.

Not the Osbourne and Griptilian.
No saber grind on the 486 Saibu.
FFVzKuk.jpg

M390 Contego the only other Benchmade I have is a discontinued 522 and I may let that one go. I’m not happy with Benchmade; the Contego is the best thing they ever made.

I had a 551 standard griptillian for a while and really liked it. My only complaint about it was that the handle felt a little cheap for a $100 knife. Besides that, it was a great edc

Tough call, but Anthem is my choice. My custom Mini Crooked River and the Bugout are runners up.

Mel Pardue partially serrated auto EDC and if I were to lose it I’d buy another one the same day. Rarely do I say absolutely love a knife but I genuinely love that knife.

Tough call between the 860 and the 810. I think I'd go 860 just because it is so bad ass.

Back