You Can Own Only One - Which Benchmade?

I pretty much own only one and it's a 913 Stryker. I would like to have the 908 Stryker in M4 steel but it's way out of my budget these days.

Contego or the Voli ... and for very different reasons ... but sold or gave away all others BMs.

Definitely a BM Balisong 42. By far the coolest Benchmade I own by far.

I have owned different Griptilians and Osborn models 55x/94x
Very good knives that I can only recommend

However I have only kept the Bugout.
My ranger green model is all I need and look from BM.
Light, practical, easy to use and carry like nothing in the pocket

It is a great EDC design

If you need something more classy or more sturdy other models will me more suited

I love my griptillian with custom igorded scales. Wish it had the S30V blade though. So among knives I own, or could currently acquire, that would be it. If I could have any Benchmade, it would be the Sequel 707-1701, the Blade Show version in blue scales and S30V. That thing is beautiful!

If I could only keep one, it would be a Bugout. Great EDC knife.

Although I'd still have a decision to make

330htwX.jpg

I love my custom Griptilian with G10 scales and S30V steel. Of all their knives, it's the only one that is pretty much perfect to me. I would love to have a ton of their other knives, but if I was going to choose only one it would definitely be a customized Grip.

I'm trying to decide, with all the talk of loose axis locks and qc issues i've cooled off from buying any Benchmade so far.
12 or so years ago i remember drooling over the 940 in cabelas mags but didn't have that kind of money to spend on a knife then.
Still think i'm leaning toward a 940 but the crooked river and anthem are on my list too but everything benchmade seems kind of overpriced.

Crooked river, adamas, or bugout. But for practicality purposes, I would have to give it to the bugout, plus you barely feel the thing in your pocket

Edit: also the mini loco is pretty sweet. I never see much mentioned about it so I just wanted to give it a shoutout ;)

Back