Your best knife pic of the week!

20200831-195027.jpg

I do seem to suck at remembering to post over here and getting the right pic in the right week. This one's from last Saturday, shot over in the shop getting ready to head up to Vermont the following day.

smkXG0Y.jpg

Dcdavis Dcdavis is always very complimentary of my red Micarta MP1 when I post it :) and has said that if he was to try an RHK that would be the one. Being a CRK guy that uses his knives for work, this No-Choil Skinny Slicer would be the one that's right up your alley, D. :thumbsup:

I do seem to suck at remembering to post over here and getting the right pic in the right week. This one's from last Saturday, shot over in the shop getting ready to head up to Vermont the following day.

smkXG0Y.jpg

Dcdavis Dcdavis is always very complimentary of my red Micarta MP1 when I post it :) and has said that if he was to try an RHK that would be the one. Being a CRK guy that uses his knives for work, this No-Choil Skinny Slicer would be the one that's right up your alley, D. :thumbsup:
I still haven’t ruled RHK out. Maybe one day. Maybe sooner than later if they start making lefty’s

Back to the current week and looking not to fall behind again, I'll post this shot of my Tabargan that I took on Thursday at the cabin in Vermont while packing up to return to the Cape.

sooPrHV.jpg

Unfortunately, Dcdavis Dcdavis , I don't see Rick reversing course after many years of not building LH RHKs. Of course, lefties are so adaptable having to live in a predominately right handed world that you'd probably be fine with an inevitably wrong-handed knife. ;)

Back to the current week and looking not to fall behind again, I'll post this shot of my Tabargan that I took on Thursday at the cabin in Vermont while packing up to return to the Cape.

sooPrHV.jpg

Unfortunately, Dcdavis Dcdavis , I don't see Rick reversing course after many years of not building LH RHKs. Of course, lefties are so adaptable having to live in a predominately right handed world that you'd probably be fine with an inevitably wrong-handed knife. ;)
Yea I have to problem with right handed knives. Quite easy to manipulate left handed. You get used to it

Back