Your Favorite Spyderco Full Serrated?

I just got a Byrd Hawkbill to try out. I think it would excel at cutting rope, plants, cloth. Other stuff I'm not so sure about. Out of the box the serrations are very sharp.

Spyderco kitchen knives are their best serrated blades. Too bad they are out of production. My next favorite is the Harpy, followed by Matriarch, both pretty agressive serrations.

The Salt 1 or the Pacific Salt. Awesome knives with H-1 and full serrations. Lightweight, rust proof.

My favorite full serrated Spyderco has to be my Dragonfly 2. Whole lot of cutting power in a little package.

My go to knife these days is a Maroon UKPK fully serrated, super light and cuts everything.... plus easy to touch up on the DMT.
I also bought a ZDP-189 delica spyderedge... which is very nice.. no chance to use it yet.

My go to knife these days is a Maroon UKPK fully serrated, super light and cuts everything.... plus easy to touch up on the DMT.
I also bought a ZDP-189 delica spyderedge... which is very nice.. no chance to use it yet.

I have an orange UKPK rescue full serrated that I keep on me when around livestock. Cuts like crazy and you cant accidental poke the horse when cutting them free from whatever they are tangled up in. Mine is in S30V

My favorite is the Dragonfly SE. I have an older Dragonfly serrated edge and a new Dragonfly II Salt serrated that I use as a money clip. Its handy for me to have a small serrated edge around for those tough cutting jobs, waterhose, dirty nylon strap and other chores that I don't want to use my plain edge knives for. While I prefer to carry just a small serrated edge as backup this thread has me thinking about ordering another large fully serrated knife.

One choice is hard but I think the classic example would be a fully serrated Police model. Having said that, any of the H 1 knives would be great choices. I like the Pacific and Dragonfly. IMHO the H 1 holds a serrated edge better than my ZDP 189 Serrated Delica.

Endura 2 serrated. Sabre grind. Good point.

(Went through boxes like no other --- and about 20% more cutting edge.)

I have a aluminum scan Police that is probably my favorite full serrated Spydie. 2nd place would be a toss up between my Endura 4 or first production run Millie.

Got to go with Police 1st, then probably a Rescue (either size). Got an old-school ATS-55 serrated Police that simply refuses to dull....love it.

Back