Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

It's been one of those weeks.....no not those for once :D but a great week at the Knife Front.

A nice Voss Small Congress as an unexpected present from a Forum member; A CASE Half Whittler in Stag from the Exchange-thanks Lance for sending it on to me :thumbsup: A Lionsteel In Ram's Horn from the Exchange and a rally excellent present from I ISKRA as a complete surprise. A beautiful CASE Half Whittler from the 70s with NS liners, great snap and has taken a keen edge. I'm afraid it's getting used and carried and already got patina stains but I'm going to polish it pristine for a change. Many thanks Žan, it's very much appreciated! Hope to get pix of the others up but daylight is becoming a diminishing resource here in Scandiland and nothing turns out too well.

Q6eF1HW.jpg

It's been one of those weeks.....no not those for once :D but a great week at the Knife Front.

A nice Voss Small Congress as an unexpected present from a Forum member; A CASE Half Whittler in Stag from the Exchange-thanks Lance for sending it on to me :thumbsup: A Lionsteel In Ram's Horn from the Exchange and a rally excellent present from I ISKRA as a complete surprise. A beautiful CASE Half Whittler from the 70s with NS liners, great snap and has taken a keen edge. I'm afraid it's getting used and carried and already got patina stains but I'm going to polish it pristine for a change. Many thanks Žan, it's very much appreciated! Hope to get pix of the others up but daylight is becoming a diminishing resource here in Scandiland and nothing turns out too well.

Q6eF1HW.jpg

Glad to see it's getting stained up Will! That was the idea, sort of. ;):D

Ha Ha! :D The stains happened in a shop, broccoli is something I like but I don't like paying for excessive stump with it. Out came the CASE which I had sharpened and it sang through the thick stump in a second. I put it back in my pocket and then noticed the stains later that day, but this is one I want to keep bright, crocus polish in fact ;):cool:

Super day at the Mt Vernon Knife Show. I was amazed by some of the pieces available there. It just goes to show that no matter what size the show you can never tell what may show up. each of these came from different vendors.

Several firsts for me. My first Sowbelly, an amazing 3 blade Cripple Creek/Green River Rendezvous with some of the best jigging I have ever beheld. My first Elk covers, a GEC 68 White Owl in stainless with a clip main. Finally, my first GEC prototype and GEC Pearl, a stunning 1 of 2 Clip Point #25 with Genuine Mother of Pearl.

1uRaEk7.jpg

Ha Ha! :D The stains happened in a shop, broccoli is something I like but I don't like paying for excessive stump with it. Out came the CASE which I had sharpened and it sang through the thick stump in a second. I put it back in my pocket and then noticed the stains later that day, but this is one I want to keep bright, crocus polish in fact ;):cool:

You mean crocus as in mark-side-of-the-main-blade-mirror-polished-the-rest-satin-finished crocus or everything mirror polished? The former would be very interesting.

View attachment 1014206 View attachment 1014217 View attachment 1014224 View attachment 1014226
Buck Emerald Bone, and a tiny Rough Rider M.O.P. trappers. Pics don't do the green justice. Both have great fit'n'finish & walk'n'talk. In fact the little RR has surprising snap. This Buck is a China made one, and I'm convinced they're made in the same factory as RR.
Prettiest Buck I ever saw. Nice Score!

Super day at the Mt Vernon Knife Show. I was amazed by some of the pieces available there. It just goes to show that no matter what size the show you can never tell what may show up. each of these came from different vendors.

Several firsts for me. My first Sowbelly, an amazing 3 blade Cripple Creek/Green River Rendezvous with some of the best jigging I have ever beheld. My first Elk covers, a GEC 68 White Owl in stainless with a clip main. Finally, my first GEC prototype and GEC Pearl, a stunning 1 of 2 Clip Point #25 with Genuine Mother of Pearl.

1uRaEk7.jpg
The White Owl is a precious grail knife for sure.

JohnDF JohnDF
Thanks, the brick and mortar place I went to had some stockmans, canoes, and trappers in the emerald bone. Of the 2 trappers I looked at both were great Fit'n'Finish wise, but this one was a bit darker green. Even the very pretty young lady that unlocked the case liked the one I picked best. They had told me they was going to restock RR but so far all they have left is a few mini Congress, a stoneworks congress, and a couple pink bone trappers with an odd grapefruit slice shield. Still hoping they'll get them in.

1uRaEk7.jpg

My goodness, Scott! That is quite a haul!

Goodness Harry goes to town...wow..wow ~~ those new tang stamps sing~~so classy each one !! ''''''''''''''''just the lineup I wanted to see. Thanks, Harry :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you very much Gevo my friend for the very kind words !!! Going from Left to Right , they are in the order in which I received them , but also in the order of what I like . Never thought I would see the day in which a Stag was not my favorite one .

Harry

1uRaEk7.jpg
Great day. That 25 is super special.

Back