Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Flea market find today. Looked over what he had displayed and was leaving and he told me he had some not displayed. Lots of imperial knives. My first knife (a Barlow) looks identical to this knife but was made in China.
Dave

imprial_barlow_zps2d49974d.jpg

New to me (thanks to pinkpearl8130) GEC #71 in the green canvas micarta. Put a leather lace on it and it's been in my pocket all day, beautiful knife. Now we're BBQing pork steaks and drinking St. Louis beer.

gec71stl.jpg
Looking good takokato! 👍 Wish I coulda been there for the bbq. Enjoy that beauty of a knife. So glad it went to a good home 👏

New to me (thanks to pinkpearl8130) GEC #71 in the green canvas micarta. Put a leather lace on it and it's been in my pocket all day, beautiful knife. Now we're BBQing pork steaks and drinking St. Louis beer.

gec71stl.jpg

Love the knife and the beer! I live about 5 blocks from that brewery, fine drinkin there!

Last week on the Knife Front has been good. In other areas not so..
A Grey Pearl 66 Slim, An old Hoffritz Pen that Glennbad has done an outstanding job on and a Rust Red Sawn Bone 66 Slim

IMG_1766.jpg

Well, after a nerve wracking wait my Oeser has arrived:)

Pleased as punch, this knife has far exceeded my expectations:) goodness he makes a fine knife!

Big thank you to kirkwood for agreeing to ship it over.

Sam

My most recent couple, a Bark River Kalahari Hunter in Bocote Wood and a Northfield Cuban Stockman in Genuine Stag.

BRkalahariMark_zpse19a36fa.jpg~original

07GenStagOpen_zps961f216c.jpg~original

You didn't happen to score that #53 from a Large Simian by any chance, did you? Great looking knives, but that stag especially!

My most recent couple, a Bark River Kalahari Hunter in Bocote Wood and a Northfield Cuban Stockman in Genuine Stag.

BRkalahariMark_zpse19a36fa.jpg~original

07GenStagOpen_zps961f216c.jpg~original

Got all these in the last week & a half or so.

New old stock 56 dogleg jack

Half congress

Boker tree stockman

Back