Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

This years 68, another wonderful GEC
IP69xfZ.jpg

Beautiful job of photography, really rich looking handles. OH

Picked up this Kabar 1059, equal end, pen knife a few days ago. Cleaned up real nice. I don't think its ever been used or carried. Very good snap. Zero wobble.
1059 1.JPG1059 2.JPG1059 3.JPG

Single spring
1059 4.JPG

Same size as the GEC 33 and Case 87 pen knives.
1059 5.JPG

Due to inattentiveness on my part, I was surprised that the main blade is much smaller than the GEC and Case.
1059 6.JPG

My wife and I were headed out for a few beers and dinner Saturday and we were passing about a mile from GP Knives. She asked if I wanted to stop…😊…yes please!
Picked up this little guy. View attachment 1677096
Is that one of the new red and black micarta line that Case recently came out with?

I've been in GPK. Nice folks. Nice store. I bought my Possum Skinner and my stag #12 there in person. So nice to be able to fondle before buying eeksmall.jpg

Nice knives everyone, some real gems posted. A trio of stockmans. I like em all but the vintage Schrade Walden is fantastic!!! all three blades solid and mostly full with great walk and talk. The recent Case knives are blue bone and the other is red Stag...looks more orange in the pic though:confused:
6g52n4.jpg

3WKOce.jpg

It's nice that you gave her the opportunity to offer to stop before you actually turned into the parking lot... you know you were going to anyways. ;)
I wish I lived close to one of the big knife stores.
Well, the thought MAY have crossed my mind, but I wasn’t even driving! 🙄🤣🤣
Is that one of the new red and black micarta line that Case recently came out with?

I've been in GPK. Nice folks. Nice store. I bought my Possum Skinner and my stag #12 there in person. So nice to be able to fondle before buying View attachment 1677215
Yes it is Mike. I’m not a Micarta expert by any means, but this seems to be very nicely done. It has a gap at the bolster but bought it anyway because it has great action, the blades are rock solid and they fit perfectly with no rub. Not bad for a two blade single spring. 👍
View attachment 1677322
The pocket carver is mine and the 38 on the right is for my buddy.
Those are really nice looking carvers Jon, your buddy is going to be very pleased. Good on you my friend. 😎👍

Back