Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

View attachment 1677322
The pocket carver is mine and the 38 on the right is for my buddy.
Very nice batch of whittlers here. Much as I like the 38 English whittler, the pocket carver (especially the white bone version) is my all-time favorite whittler. I am very glad I picked one up when they were available. One day I hope GEC reissues them in camel bone.

Nice knives everyone, some real gems posted. A trio of stockmans. I like em all but the vintage Schrade Walden is fantastic!!! all three blades solid and mostly full with great walk and talk. The recent Case knives are blue bone and the other is red Stag...looks more orange in the pic though:confused:
6g52n4.jpg

3WKOce.jpg

Nice Paul. The schrade looks to be an 891.

Nice Paul. The schrade looks to be an 891.
Thanks Paul and your spot on being an 891. The thing is this particular knife, everything about it is so good build wise, solid blades, the main perfectly centered and the spey and punch have such amazing tolerances in regards to clearance of each other. There's no cracks in the well worn peechseed covers. I had to re-work the tip and edge of the punch but that was it. Such a great knife to use and carry :thumbsup:

Very nice batch of whittlers here. Much as I like the 38 English whittler, the pocket carver (especially the white bone version) is my all-time favorite whittler. I am very glad I picked one up when they were available. One day I hope GEC reissues them in camel bone.
Thank you. I think I still prefer the 38, but I am stoked to have a couple whittlers. It’s a lot of fun to do something besides opening packages and cutting food

Nice knives everyone, some real gems posted. A trio of stockmans. I like em all but the vintage Schrade Walden is fantastic!!! all three blades solid and mostly full with great walk and talk. The recent Case knives are blue bone and the other is red Stag...looks more orange in the pic though:confused:
6g52n4.jpg

3WKOce.jpg
BbSpzLd.jpg

Lovely trio! I have the blue Case stockman aswell. Amazing knife!

Back