Your own physical reaction to having had the vaccine shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the official COD?

Blood clots. No known history of such occurrences in the person. No incidence of covid, but a recent vaccination.

Ladies and gents, I apologize. I broke the thread rules. This is the thread for stating your own physical reaction to the vaccine.
There are other threads in which to discuss other facets of vaccination. And I will refrain from any further similar comments in this one.

Got #3 Moderna on the 22nd. After 24 hours I started to feel some effects. Light headache, joint and muscle pain. No fever or chills.
Watched movies all day then took a late walk and felt fine by evening.

Got my 2nd C19 Booster -- 4th shot overall -- on Friday, April 1st -- April Fool's Day. LOL! ;)

Same reaction to this shot as the other 3 -- all Moderna.

Soreness at the injection site for 2-3 days. Nothing more. :)

Last edited:
Kind of forgot about this. Not a vaccine, strictly speaking, but got an injection of Evusheld, an emergency authorization use drug combo that helps immunocompromised folks that may not seroconvert from the vaccine to fight Covid, about a month ago. No side effects and had confirmed Covid exposure in the house less than a week afterwards, tests stayed negative and had no symptoms.

Just got the C19 Omicron booster yesterday. Soreness at the injection site. Same reaction as the last 4 shots.

AFIK, I've never been infected w/C19, never want to get it and will do whatever I can to avoid it because the effects are so random -- some die, some experience "long Covid" and some experience no lasting effects whatsoever. Just a crap shoot. Some are "lucky" and some not.

There was report just yesterday in the NYT of a 76 yr old man who contracted C19 in March 2020 and who was on a ventilator for 850 days until he died recently. We're all "adults" here. So, do as you please but I'm 71 (going on 72 next month) and I don't want to end up like that guy!

Last edited:
Got slight fever from the first Pfizer shot. Nothing from the 2nd and the booster. Caught covid afterwards and had a slight fever for 1 day and night, lost my sense of smell for about a month.

Got #5 yesterday.
Other than a nagging headache behind my eyeballs: I feel fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back