Your own physical reaction to having had the vaccine shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderna booster today. minor normal soreness at the site. No side effects felt so far. All 3 shots Moderna for me.

Moderna vaccines and booster.
Didn't change anything in my routine; but I felt has if I had a hangover...

Forced Govt. poisoning due to "Boost or get terminated"...J&J "Booster"...About 8 hours after, nasty headache that intensified with light (similar to a migraine) and a fever that reached 103, with nasty convulsions, at first I thought I was having a seizure. Fever, aches, etc lasted almost four days. No matter what, I'm not doing this again. Screw all this fear based B.S.

Moderna booster today. minor normal soreness at the site. No side effects felt so far. All 3 shots Moderna for me.
Same here. A little sore spot where the needle went in. Shingles shots will put you in bed the next day. But knowing people who had shingles I will take the shot over months of searing pain. I will also take three normal shots so I have much much less chance of dying of something I can avoid. For the third I also got the flu shot at the same time. No big deal. If I need another booster I‘ll take that too. I am old enough to have met people who got polio, and other nasties before vaccines. Vaccines are one of things that made our modern life. More than 2000 people a day are dying in this country of something that can be avoided for most people. Buck up, get your shots so we can get back to regular life.

My 4 year old just had his 2nd MMR vaccination (measles, mumps, and rubella). The amount of soreness he has from it dwarfs the response my wife and I had from 2 covid rounds + booster (pfizer and moderna respectively).

First shoot on the 26 of December and the second this Saturday… only side effect was 2 inch size increase on my pecker

Late update. Got Moderna booster and annual flu shot in Oct 2021. Shoulder pain from booster for a few days. Nothing from flu shot.

I still get a C19 PCR test administered by my county once a month. It's always been negative. I also have a few rapid C19 tests on had to use as need be.

I'm very low risk for the virus because I live alone and spend most of my time at home. I do go out to the PO, supermarket and to eat out but I always mask up and maintain as much "social distance" as I can.

To me, getting vax'd is NOT a political issue. It's a health issue.

I've gotten EVERY shot/vax that I have ever been told that I "need" to get -- including but not limited to MMP, tetanus, small pox, polio, whooping cough, shingles and pneuomia.

The shot for C19 is no different to me and I'm fully prepared to get an annual Covid shot (in addition to the flu shot) if necessary but, if it goes that way, I'm guessing they'll make a combined Covid/Flu vax so that only a single shot for both will be required.

1st shot. soreness for a day. Headache. And tiredness.
2nd shot. No effects
3rd shot no effects.
Lucky me I guess. First shot was the worst for me.

Folks. This is not the place to discuss the vaccines. Take such discussion to other more appropriate threads.
This is the place to state your own physical reaction to having been vaccinated.

Got my booster (Pfizer) on Friday. Sore at injection site, very mild headache this afternoon. Tylenol took care of the headache.

Got the Booster last week (Moderna for the first two, and Pfizer for the booster).

No real effects other than the lymph in my armpit was sore and swollen for a couple of days after the shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back