Your own physical reaction to having had the vaccine shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Covid despite a rediculous level of precautions, by my wife and myself. It was a typical flu for me although my temperature was never above normal. I had three or so days where my breathing was borderline frightening/difficult. I popped out of it. Then about 1.5 months later I got the Pfizer vaccine shot, the first of two. I had zero reaction other than a sore shoulder and a little tiredness for a couple of days, but it wasn't much really. Then my wife got the same Pfizer shot and within 20 minutes she was in an ambulance to the emergency ward of a near by hospital. She got two hits of epinephrin at the vaccination site, and one at the hospital. She had physical signs of being allergic to that vaccine within minutes, and has an appointment with an allergist next week. She says that she is still grateful to have gotten the shot despite her reaction, and she wants a back up shot after the allergist and doctor sort this out.

I got Covid despite a rediculous level of precautions, by my wife and myself. It was a typical flu for me although my temperature was never above normal. I had three or so days where my breathing was borderline frightening/difficult. I popped out of it. Then about 1.5 months later I got the Pfizer vaccine shot, the first of two. I had zero reaction other than a sore shoulder and a little tiredness for a couple of days, but it wasn't much really. Then my wife got the same Pfizer shot and within 20 minutes she was in an ambulance to the emergency ward of a near by hospital. She got two hits of epinephrin at the vaccination site, and one at the hospital. She had physical signs of being allergic to that vaccine within minutes, and has an appointment with an allergist next week. She says that she is still grateful to have gotten the shot despite her reaction, and she wants a back up shot after the allergist and doctor sort this out.
Glad she's doing all right. I guess that's why they require you to wait around 15 minutes after injection. If you're going to have an allergic reaction it'll happen within 15 minutes. Scary stuff.

Glad she's doing all right. I guess that's why they require you to wait around 15 minutes after injection. If you're going to have an allergic reaction it'll happen within 15 minutes. Scary stuff.
Thanks, yes. You never want to hear an EMT's voice explaining who he is, and that he's using your wife's phone to contact you. She never lost consciousness. It started as face numbing then went to throat swelling. She was conscious through it all, which saved me from going to a higher level of fear. Not a fun experience. I had to wait in my car instead of the hospital due to still present Covid protocols. They did let me in briefly to talk to her in emerg. which was exceptionally kind of them.

Last edited:
I had the Moderna shots, no reaction but injection site soreness. My parents got the J&J. Mom is fine, dad had a stroke a week later and died a month after he got it. He was 90 and had other issues, so I can't say the vaccine killed him, but I can't say it didn't, either.

I took the first Pfizer injection mid May, I did have a headache that evening but I figured I was dehydrated because I had been welding at our grain bins all day. Second Pfizer injection last week no issues at all.

Being retired I've done thousands of hours of research on all this since it started. I won't get into all that now but would ask if some of you who have had the shot would confirm or deny what I've seen hundreds of people say and show in videos. They are saying a magnet sticks to their arm on the point where they got the shot. If you Google things like 'vaccine shot magnetized' you'll see all sorts of claims by so called 'fact checkers' that it is not true. I don't believe most Google searches anymore due to the censorship and total control that is being implemented on nearly all media. So please try this. This article may be of interest which discusses magnetized proteins being used to control behavior:

I can't find the other article I had which explained how magnetized nanoparticles are being used in vaccines for better drug delivery but this article from our government NIH website is similar: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2527670/

This article would seem to confirm that the vaccines do indeed have a magnetic substance and would seem to counter the false propaganda you find in Google searches on this subject.

Edit:
Found the article I was looking for from the government NIH web site: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/ which is titled:

Superparamagnetic nanoparticle delivery of DNA vaccine​

I didn’t read this because this is an RNA vaccine…

J&J didn't feel anything until I drank some cold milk in the evening, after the shot. Then I got bad chilling and woke up soaking wet with sweat. Felt like crap the next day and after that back to normal. Read if you'd had covid you could react stronger to vaccines, because your immune system kicks in faster. I had it in 2020 so maybe.

I had a bit of a bump on mt arm from the first shot of Pfizer, but really didn't pay attention. Thought it might have been a bug bite or something. Second shot I had a wee bit of tender/sore arm at the injection site about 12 hours later for less than a half day. No biggie.

BUT, I've noticed that the hair on my left ear lobe (same side as the shot) is growing much faster than the right side.

I got the J&J two days ago( Thursday). . felt great that day....didn't even feel like I got shot. The next day I woke up with a sore shoulder, then some minor nausea and dizzy. Day two I only have some pain in my shoulder.....knock on wood. It hits everyone different

Had 2nd Moderna shot Friday afternoon. Also drank a lot Friday night. Between the two I spent most of yesterday on the couch. Arm was sore again, and was pretty tired. Around 6-7pm, checked temp and it was 101. Took some ibuprofen, and was feeling better around 9. Went to bed at 10 and got up at 9 this morning...feeling much better!

First dose of Moderna last month; only had a slightly sore shoulder the day after.

Got my second dose two days ago. The shoulder was a little more sore than after the first dose, had a slight headache, and yesterday felt very tired, but not sleepy-tired. Today, I felt completely normal.

Jim

Just had my second Pfizer shot; no reaction to either shot. Slight arm soreness typical of any vaccinatio.

n2s

Well, I had my first Pfizer/Biontech shot last Friday.

Just a typical sore arm for a day, nothing else.

threema-20210618-182457896.jpg

However, if I need to make a call I don't need no phone anymore + the spoon stuck like I was magnetic and not sweaty and sticky :)

First shot of Pfizer about 20h ago, have a slight headache and feel like being dehydrated. Perhaps a small hint of feeling sick, like 1/10 on the sickness scale.
I had covid in December, extremely mild. Confirmed antibodies in January.

My stepson in Vietnam had his first vaccination, Oxford-AstraZeneca, and said that "other than feeling slightly under the weather, I am fine." Vietnam has had trouble getting its vaccine orders filled, and on Thursday they received 966,320 doses of AstraZeneka as a gift from Japan. They plan to use them all by the end of June.

No one knows when their second dose is coming, they'll find out when they get their vaccination cards. Vietnam planned to wait 12 weeks, but they are being hammered by Variant D and may have changed their plans. WHO recommends 8 to 12 weeks for the second dose of AstraZeneca.

Stepson added the following tonight: "The first day was easy, but I felt pretty crappy yesterday (day 2). Today is day 3 and while I am not normal yet, things are getting better."

Last edited:
Wife and I both got the Moderna shot. Neither one of us had ill effects from the first shot, but I had about 24 hours of flu like symptoms after the second. It was kinda crazy. It almost 24 hours on the dot from when the symptoms started to when they stopped. I think she had a little tiredness from the second shot, but that was it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back