Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

They have non-tank like models too. Really only one of mine is a tank, my 0562cf. My 0470, 0770s, and my 0566cf are all good slicers and are a more pocket friendly size.

They can do tanks, they can do good cutters. But that 223...yeesh.

Yeah, and I can appreciate their pocket jewlery. However, it seems like they are front loaded with artsy well built knives and have gotten away from the 200/300 series they were first known for.

The 909 being discontinued was a real shame. I kick myself for not getting a 900.

But all of my favorite models were clipped from their line up. The 909, 920, 630, 300 (yes the the 303 is sometimes available), etc. At least they still keep the 350 around.

I guess I just don't get ZT. All of the tank like models they come out with, they kill.

Most of the 34 ZTs that I own are "tank" models and the few that I still want (that are listed in my signature) are "tank" models as well. If you want to sell anything I'm looking for please send me a PM.

I've pretty much run out of any "new" ZTs that I want to buy but I am eyeing a couple of aftermarket annodized versions of the 0095 and 0801 offered online by an EB knife dealer that I may pull the trigger on just because I can't find any other ZTs to buy to quell my addiction. ;)

Last edited:
Most of the 34 ZTs that I own are "tank" models and the few that I still want (that are listed in my signature) are "tank" models as well. If you want to sell anything I'm looking for please send me a PM.

I've pretty much run out of any "new" ZTs that I want to buy but I am eyeing a couple of aftermarket annodized versions of the 0095 and 0801 offered online by an EB knife dealer that I my pull the trigger on just because I can't find any other ZTs to buy to quell my addiction. ;)

The 640 is quite nice other than the colour of the CF. It’s still a tough knife but I don’t get the super tank boat anchor feeling from it.

I would love to get one and take the cf scales right off which would require new length body/pivot/clip screws.

Either that or a liner delete front and a new back scale.

The 640 is quite nice other than the colour of the CF. It’s still a tough knife but I don’t get the super tank boat anchor feeling from it.

It seems like a nice knife but I just can't buy an Emerson w/o a wave. Too many other non-waved knives that I already have (or would like to buy) that I like better

The 909 being discontinued was a real shame.
Yep. https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...9-only-lasted-one-year.1536264/#post-17644719
DSC_0012.jpg

I’m kind of new to ZT.... but the new Titanium 562 is a good carrier. I have a 450 as well, and have owned a couple of others, but it’s an impressive machine (other than coming dull).

I would love to get one and take the cf scales right off which would require new length body/pivot/clip screws.

Either that or a liner delete front and a new back scale.
The 640 is the first ZT I ve been interested in buying in a long time. While the scales are uniquely colored, I don t have a problem with them. The knife is light, strong, large, and with a nice steel. And no flipper. I may pull the trigger.

The 640 is the first ZT I ve been interested in buying in a long time. While the scales are uniquely colored, I don t have a problem with them. The knife is light, strong, large, and with a nice steel. And no flipper. I may pull the trigger.

The 640 may be one of my favorites of this year. I normally like the 3" size of knives, so ZT's are normally interesting but not my go-to EDC just for the size alone. But with 640 being slim it doesn't feel like a large knife in the hand or pocket. Then you open it with its very smooth action and plenty of blade presents itself for use. I have been carrying it alot since getting it, great knife.

I don't like to admit it, but I quite like the Tiger Stripe 0920, then again I am a fan of bronze colored Ti. I don't think I'll buy one unless they stick around for a while though, WE Knife is getting more money first, I really want a Roxi 4 and maybe a Miscreant.

I ALMOST like the overall look of the knife, minus the silly holes in the blade, but not for 300 bucks. That is really pushing the outrageous factor. The expensive We's, usually integrals, cost that much.

ZT 0223 is in stock at some dealers for $300.

0223.jpg

0223a.jpg
First, my post goes against my own post...but the more we talk about this knife, the more attention it gets.

/end posting about absurd ZT knives they are releasing to save their long lost knife souls.

The one positive thing that has come out of ZTs new releases basically striking out with me is that it has made me expand my knife ecosphere and look at other brands that I might not have necessarily done otherwise. I’ve expanded my fixed blade collection and I’ve recently discovered traditional knives like Case, etc. I wouldnt have thought it a few years ago but I enjoy carrying traditional knives as much as my ZTs. I’ve even thought about finally buying a PM2, mini crooked river and possibly a bugout as well.

Back