Zero Tolerance Current/Upcoming/Discontinued Models

Any thoughts on the holes in the ricasso area of the blade?
Its part of the new ZT series of "Passive Tactical 0perator Tools" (PT0T). Assume a scenario where the enemy captures you and takes your knife. Now imagine the enemy uses your knife for food prep...like cutting a PB&J sandwich. They'll soon die due to the colonies of virulent bacteria that live in the blade holes.

Mission accomplished, even in defeat.

That should be the new ZT logo...

Isn’t a ZT question but a Kershaw one. Anyone hear that the knockout is being discontinued? Aaron over at Gideons Tactical said it was in FB post of his today. I emailed Kershaw to ask but haven’t heard back yet.

$300 seems a little much, any idea why it's higher than their other models?

Also I really don't like the little holes in the blade. It's like the knife is perforated and just waiting to snap off.

All the talk of the 223. Who's gonna be honest and tell us they bought one? I know someone on here did. If not cause they like zt just out of curiosity. Come on we won't judge, let's see some pics. :D:D:D:D:D

If they end up doing a satin or stonewash version I will give a second look. Until then I won't.

Plenty of people on Instagram eating it up. They can have it. I love my 0470 and 0562cf, but the 223 needs some redesign to make it appealing. I don't care how quality the materials are or how smooth the action is. It looks cheap.

The 0223 is definitely a hard sell at $300. I can kinda understand where the costs are coming from - the handle design, the milling, etc - but that doesn’t make it any easier to stomach a price tag that puts it within spitting distance of a Hinderer.

Couple that with a design that could be charitably described as divisive, and... you have a short-lived model. Should have stuck to the prototype design and also made it a 4” blade.

Back