Zombie apocalypse

11c1d420e3c6e4411715bdf127e08686301654ed_m.jpg

then....

http://api.ning.com/files/ZKgB0EhLu...4kI4VnP73m/633716523865226260SoylentGreen.jpg

n2s

Ok, I'll play.

This is what I've got available for Z-day.
PA090078.jpg

PA090082.jpg

These are some things they didn't let me keep but I sure would like to have em for the zombies.
P5070285.jpg

Can't you just tell that was a miserable day?

P5180316.jpg

P5050233.jpg

P5050235.jpg

Last but not least, a snowball of C-4
P4270209.jpg

Hmm...seems kind of light to me...don't know if you're really prepared... ;)
Seriously, I'm coming to you on Z Day.

Fighting Load Out (does not include support/survival gear...just weapons)

Saiga SGL20-41 (Arsenal AKM conversion) w/ bayonet
Glock 19 (might even keep a stock with it...I doubt the BAFTE will care too much about the $200 tax stamp in the midst of a Zom-Apoc)
AK mags and Glock 9mm happy sticks (33 round capacity)
Bolo Machete
ESEE 3-Mil Clip Point

In Camelback Mule:
Kel-Tec S2K (.40)
Glock 27
.40 Happy Sticks (23 rnd capacity)

LBE (belt, suspenders, pouches, etc)
Goggles
Ballistic Face Shield (or just splatter resistant plastic face shield)
Helmet
Crowbar
Solid boots
Bite resistant forearm guards
Gloves

Other gear will depend on whether I bunker down or stay on the move.

ok since its halloween today i took a little video to show just how fast you can clear a group of zombies from your lawn.
[youtube]cM94mHbyKvI[/youtube]

10 rounds of 12 gauge!

take it easy
cricket

Last edited:
CricketDave,

I have been wanting one of those and the SGL21 7.62X39 for sometime now!

i've got a ak too its alot of fun to shoot, the shotgun took some work to get it to run reliably.

cricket

i've got a ak too its alot of fun to shoot, the shotgun took some work to get it to run reliably.

cricket

I love my 12 gauge pump. That thing will not quit, but I doubt I could put 10 rounds downrange as fast as that bad boy!

i'm thinking about putting a rail on the front with a vertical grip and a light, maybe a differnt stock, a folder would be very handy. now i need a couple of drums for it too.

sucker really runs through shells fast.

cricket

the aa12 is a cool looking gun. its awful heavy though at 16lbs and its rate of fire can be matched by the saiga easily. i've read pros and cons on both. one of the biggest issues is that the aa12 is very complex and expensive, while the saiga. well its an ak, goat hearders with no skill can keep it running.

take it easy
cricket

DSC02719.jpg

Imagine this with handles and lanyard.....my perfect zombie slayer...gotta get close enough to make it interesting

I think most zombies can be killed by a shot to the head. Try to carry a gun. A knife may work to behead a zombie. I would reccomend a Cold Steel sword also.

the aa12 is a cool looking gun. its awful heavy though at 16lbs and its rate of fire can be matched by the saiga easily. i've read pros and cons on both. one of the biggest issues is that the aa12 is very complex and expensive, while the saiga. well its an ak, goat hearders with no skill can keep it running.

take it easy
cricket

Agreed.

The AA12 for me would just be so much fun to shoot though.

So... now that there is a Stainless ESEE on the horizon, am I the only one who sees applicability to Zombie killing?

1270267196.jpg

this is a handy little zed killin set up. carry lots of ammo for quick shootin. whackin and stackin!

My wife is absolutely nuts over zombie stuff - this is the only thread she would look at here on bladeforums. Here's my list:

Toyota Tundra
Browning Medallion .270
Remington 870 12g
My grandfather's WWII era machete (beat to hell but still works great)
Becker BK2
and in the spirit of the forum, ESEE-3mil - although probably in big trouble if I have to resort to it, as somebody else pointed out.:D

Back