Zombie apocalypse

My own poor rendition of the Zombie Survival Guide cover.

0708101533.jpg

The same carbine with some friends.

0728101846.jpg

The whole Tram family.
0507101133.jpg

For when things are really FUBAR.

0907102035.jpg

HI M-43.

Bamboo1.jpg

Silly yeller dog.

0711090915b.jpg

Sorry there's no ESEE/RAT content in mine. My largest ESEE offering is a 3. If I'm using that on zombies I'm pretty well screwed.

Last edited:
love the carbine and the garand river rat. i can remember when you could by the carbines at sears for a couple hundred bucks. damn i wish i had bought a bunch of them.

nice fubar too.

i went with the dead on tools annihilator
47483_1600407256537_1426711158_31528121_6342705_n.jpg

cricket

How do you like the Annihilator? I've used their hammers in my work and wasn't terribly impressed, but that thing looks awesome.

i like it alot, its a great camp tool too, really pulls up those stuck tent stakes.

i liked the dead on finishing hammer alot it was really well balanced.

take it easy
cricket

I suppose I need to add an Annihilator to the list. Cyn's gonna be pissed. Perhaps I can convince her it's not new.

mine would be:
mossberg 500 loaded with hornady tap buckshot
becker bk2 or esee 6
cs kukri
sa xd40 loaded with hornady tap
spyderco manix 2
cs war hammer
did i miss anything? oh yeah,my eskabar in my back pocket :)

Gotta take out them Zombies brains to keep'em down -

11592492-lg.jpg

7422211-lg.jpg

- an make sure they STAY down :D

cricketdave, I always enjoy a look at those lever-action pieces when you postem' up! Excellent!

those tec22s are alot of fun but from the ones i had i could only get one to run well.
we had one that had a sweet spot in the trigger and if you found it, it would empty the mag in one pull. so dad sold it to a guy that was wanting it.

When I first got this one, it wouldn't fire two rounds in a row. I spent some time creating and polishing a good feed ramp, them tested ammo till i found the one it likes most. Now it shoots like a dream as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Haha ok I'll play. I'll admit to haveing read The Zombie Surival Guide about 3 times.

Mine aren't optimized, but i think they would do just fine.

Marlin bolt action in .22 mag. Not huge...but should be more than enough to punch through a zombie skull at any range i"m likely to be able to hit it at...without being so insanely noisy it draws every Zed in a 10 mile radius. And 500 rounds is only a few pounds, and i've got three 8 round mags.

Though i have thought about .22 lr subsonics...very quiet, if they are powerful enough that would be my go-to option. Even more ammo per pound than the .22 mag.

Tomahawk for melee.

Cool thread. Sometimes I wish we were allowed to carry guns as easily as in the US but then I wonder what the crime would be like. That's for another thread altogether though.

I'll have to take a pic of my zombie killing tools sometime but off the top of my head that pic would include:

ESEE Lite Machete
RAT RC-6
Stanley FUBAR
Spyderco Jerry Hossom Forester
Cold Steel African Walking Stick (for smashing heads)
Fiskars Large Hedge Shears

I like it! Speaking of zombie stuff, here is a japanese cartoon series that just wrapped up in japan called high school of the dead, just thought some of you might like it, gory, campy action, reflective. Nothing impossible really, they kept it as grounded as possible. If this or a natural disaster occured kinda thing. Its not syndicated for US release, so its legal to watch online just fine :) other wise I wouldn't post it. Take a look! Pretty entertaining!

High School of the Dead

Dave, what make is that 1911?

Thanks! I just finished downloading all 12 episodes. Finally got all subtitled but one or two are standard def and the rest 720p.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, my blades of choice would be either my Culberson Golok or Koyote 'Chete. The Junglas would be in the top 5 choices for sure, though.

Culberson Golok. (.28 inches thick)
PICT0155.jpg

Koyote 'Chete. (1/8 thick)
PICT0152.jpg

Gun of choice I would have to think about for a while.. I don
t really like the AK/AR style of guns, seeing as I primarily buy guns for use in hunting, and I hunt in a Shotgun area.

Ok, I'll play.

This is what I've got available for Z-day.
PA090078.jpg

PA090082.jpg

These are some things they didn't let me keep but I sure would like to have em for the zombies.
P5070285.jpg

Can't you just tell that was a miserable day?

P5180316.jpg

P5050233.jpg

P5050235.jpg

Last but not least, a snowball of C-4
P4270209.jpg

Just making sure you zombie fans know there's a new tv series that will premiere on Halloween night 10pm EST on AMC called "The Walking Dead."

Here's a link to the trailer....looks quite good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE

And in trying to stay on topic, I love ESEE knives and feel they would be excellent at killing zombies...:D

Back