Zombie apocalypse

^^Cool, I'll have to check that out. Reminds me of 28 Days Later though with the whole waking up in the hospital and the world has gone to sh*t scenario.

Here is one last thing everyone needs for the Zombie apocalypse kit.

33697_10150096997338312_547803311_7255707_5917397_n.jpg

Or Resident Evil!

Yeah that's true, it's been so long since I've seen R.E. I forgot about that one.

@ Becky: LOL I didn't realize Bath and Body Works sold an anti-zombie hand-sanitizer. That's too funny. Is that just for Halloween?

Yeah that's true, it's been so long since I've seen R.E. I forgot about that one.

@ KATIE: LOL I didn't realize Bath and Body Works sold an anti-zombie hand-sanitizer. That's too funny. Is that just for Halloween?

Yes, it's just for Halloween. I thought it was funny. I bought 3 today. They're 1.00

Yes, it's just for Halloween. I thought it was funny. I bought 3 today. They're 1.00

LOL, I meant to type Katie, honest! I had just got a pop up notification that my friend Becky just logged onto Skype and her name stuck in my head!
Sorry about that, my bad!

just a heads up for anyone with a saiga 12 the drums from md arms are on sale right now for 75 bucks. scoop em while you can lol.

i am definitely keeping the junglas on my hip for up close and personal work lol

Yeah I'm looking fwd to it too. I just realized that I'll either be in Orlando or Ft Lauderdale that weekend. I hope where ever I am that they get that channel! If not I'll have to remind my wife to PVR it for me.

If you guys are looking for a really good old-school type of zombie movie, I would recommend the Ultimate Red Edition of the original Dawn of the Dead. It is really hard to find, but it has like 30 minutes of bonus footage past the original runtime, which is pretty sweet.

Also, who doesn't like the groovy soundtrack and all of the Afros? I especially like how the special effects are all prop-based instead of CGI, which makes it seem more authentic.

I am always amazed at how many replies these Zombia threads actually get

Same here! I am just finishing reading the graphic novels, REALLY looking forward to Halloween!

"The Walking Dead" was what sucked me into the whole zombie thing. I hate comicbooks and the like but The Walking Dead is so well done and has such an amazing storyline that I ended up collecting all the books.

CricketDave just finished reading my copies and now they're on to Richard (texrng) for his reading enjoyment.:thumbup:

"The Walking Dead" was what sucked me into the whole zombie thing. I hate comicbooks and the like but The Walking Dead is so well done and has such an amazing storyline that I ended up collecting all the books.

CricketDave just finished reading my copies and now they're on to Richard (texrng) for his reading enjoyment.:thumbup:

Have you read the "Autumn" series by David Moody? Good reads.

BTW, if any of you were REAL men, you'd be fighting off the Zombie hordes armed only with your Izula.... of course Cricket Dave gets extra points cause he'll be dress in only his ESEE orange panties.... :D

gonna have to hit the B&BW next to WallyWorld for some of that anti zed sanitizer!

my zombie kit will depend on what type of zombies they are.
Are they the old fashioned slow zombies or the more recent zombies capable of running?

And maybe even more important are they the zombies that only die if you shoot the brain or will torso damage generally do the trick?

If they are slow and only head shots will work then I would pick something like a Ruger 10/22 and a scope. But if they move fast and body shots work well then im going to have to go for a magazine fed semi-auto shotgun.

Likewise slow zombies could be relatively well defended against with a spear or long rapier as you could simply reach out and poke them.

Back