Zombie apocalypse

We all know its coming and since its October I thought a fun thread was in order. All right then here is a pic of a few of my anti-zombie tools, lots of others but these are the newest toys so thats the pic i took lol.

add your zombie tool pics
64079_1648656102728_1426711158_31629775_1770447_n.jpg

this is a saiga12 gauge shotgun converted to pistol grip with a standard ak buttstock and saw grip, need to pick up some 10 round mags and a 20 round drum. My 1911 45, junglas, and a zt pocket knife thats holdin me over until the hest folder comes.

take it easy
cricket

Sweet Bro ,I gotta shoot that :D

oh yeah tony its a blast literally. i'm going to get a few hicap mags and a drum soon. i shot it this afternoon with some remington nitro express and it was like the scene in predator when they are shooting the chain gun and the trees are collapsing. mass weed destruction at the shooting mound.

take it easy
cricket

Saiga 12 is likely to be my next gun purchase. Unless I can find an original M-97 Trench Gun. Or an '03 Springfield in great shape.

heres what i'll be packing

H&K USP IN 45 ACP
RUGER 10/22 WITH HI-CAP MAGS
RUGER MARK 3
KAHR CW40

ALL AMMO WILL BE WINCHESTER RANGER BESIDES THE .22 AMMMO

the saiga is a fun gun, but to turn it into a ak looking your gonna need to do some work, its not hard though and a minimal kit of parts has to be replaced before its legal to use with hi cap mags. it also needed refinishing after the conversion. thankfully krylon barbeque paint is a perfect match.

cricket

If I was going to take on zombies, I'd have pretty much the entire ESEE line on my person or in my pack. As far as guns, I'd probably have a large caliber handgun and a rifle of some sort.

Ruger Mini 14(580series), AK47 under foldstock,Marlin 30/30, Mossberg500 12ga, XD9 & XD9SC both 9mm and a pair of 22lr revolvers ,I left out the pair of 10/22's and AR7,AR15 lower & Rossi pump 22lr

My Z-Day load out will be something like this...

RC-3 mil
Blackhawk Tatang
ATC V-TAC
Vis P-35 "Radom" (don't own one but I do know where I can get one)
Winchester 1200 defender .12 ga
Junglas
Both Izulas
My 2 Fav Cold Steel hawks (Pipe and Spike)
a pound of grass
My pipe hawk
couple of bottles of whiskey
My llama to carry most of it. He's quiet,tough,can live off of almost nothing,can carry 80-140 lbs and isn't afraid of campfires if they're small enough.

yep i'm looking forward to the walking dead alot...

now for lever guns revolvers and old fashioned double barrels

017.jpg

like i said in the first post...thats just the newest toy..

take it easy
cricket

Niiiiice..... Rugers. All Rugers, it looks like. Well, except for that one derringer that escapes me right now (even though Guns just had an article on them this past month). The Rugers would be my fall-back weapon, too. I'm set up to load the big-bores mild to wild, and with the .45 Colt, I can even go black powder. Guess I could with the 44's, too, but I don't have a ready recipe for those. I guess just pack 'em full....

...My llama to carry most of it. He's quiet,tough,can live off of almost nothing,can carry 80-140 lbs and isn't afraid of campfires if they're small enough.

I saw one of those things in my yard not too long ago. Still baffles me cause nobody around here has llamas. I know most of the folks who have livestock and they know the ones I don't. Cyn wanted me to try to wrangle the thing. No way in hell am I getting close enough for :barf:.

Niiiiice..... Rugers. All Rugers, it looks like. Well, except for that one derringer that escapes me right now (even though Guns just had an article on them this past month). The Rugers would be my fall-back weapon, too. I'm set up to load the big-bores mild to wild, and with the .45 Colt, I can even go black powder. Guess I could with the 44's, too, but I don't have a ready recipe for those. I guess just pack 'em full....

actually i see a couple of outlaws.....

I saw one of those things in my yard not too long ago. Still baffles me cause nobody around here has llamas. I know most of the folks who have livestock and they know the ones I don't. Cyn wanted me to try to wrangle the thing. No way in hell am I getting close enough for :barf:.

Good call.Not just the spit /puke thing,they're FAR stronger than they look.Also,they have 1 1/2 inch claws on all 4 feet and 4 fangs called "fighting teeth".Oh yeah, to top it all off they have an extreme tolerance for pain.

TTD how much was the 30/30 rifle? I've been looking around for a good level rifle, just saving :) Whats its capacity? How do you clean inside it?

Until 08/2010 I was not into knives or guns.

I'm ready with my
ESEE-5
ESEE Junglas
ESEE Lite Machete

:p

That, and I'll make the 10 mile travel to my best bud's house. He'll take care of me during the zombie invasion. Yeh rite, he'll end up eating my fresh meat. :grumpy:

Back