Zombie Slayer anyone?!?

Here's the drawing - might have scroll sideways to get it all...I didn't want to size it too small to catch the details (starts to pixelate).

ZombieSlayer11.gif

You can see the thumbgrooves at around the 11" mark.

Overall length is now a little over 18.5"
:eek:

I basically made it as large/long as I could and still be able to cut 2 out of a 3"x36" bar of steel. (Yes, I'm very practical-minded...even with Zombie Slayers!!!)

Dan

Hey, Sweet, you made me a new kitchen knife!

Here's the drawing - might have scroll sideways to get it all...I didn't want to size it too small to catch the details (starts to pixelate).

ZombieSlayer11.gif

You can see the thumbgrooves at around the 11" mark.

Overall length is now a little over 18.5"
:eek:

I basically made it as large/long as I could and still be able to cut 2 out of a 3"x36" bar of steel. (Yes, I'm very practical-minded...even with Zombie Slayers!!!)

Dan

I'm in.

'Spose to come in around $300 or so....that was before the CPM3V mention. Cheaper steel suits me! ;)

Last edited:
'Spose to come in around $300 or so....that was before the CPM3V mention. I don't need 3V, as I wipe zombie blood off right away, so carbon steel suits me! ;)

No, you're right. 1095 or 5160 is fine with me. I want g-10 though--esier to get the infected blood off of. ;)

3V is a carbon steel.

S30V is the stainless version.

Dan

I can't promise a price yet, guys....this thing is HUGE.

I could get perhaps 16 out of a full sheet of steel. The same size sheet that yields 80 Bushcraft knives.....LOL

A quick trip round the calculator shows the steel for this costing about 10 times what I pay for the Bushcraft....*cough* *cough*

Where's that A2 quote I got the other day....

:p

Dan

Soulrack223 - the steel is 10x as much....not the price.

:D

;)

Dan

but that is my norm.

WTT003.jpg

I like the idea of wrapping paracord around the section above the guard, to aid in removing the blade from the undead. I would prefer the handle to be big enough for two handed use, but that would make the overall length quite large...

Last edited:
nice...! :D :p

I am still trying to get this thing cut out - just hasn't happened yet. Frustrating....but I should have a prototype soon!

Dan

This thread popped up in my head as I was walking in to work this morning, not that my job has anything to do with zombies. How are things coming???

Back