ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

I'll go first.

WP_20140503_001_zps71a55408.jpg

WP_20140503_002_zps497cc78e.jpg

WP_20140503_003_zpsf9d018e5.jpg

so jealous of you guys... they're sold out everywhere and I can start seeing the secondary market prices on these steadly climb too...

Thanks for the pic! I will post some outdoor shots of mine when it shows up!

What makes you think there will be another run?

It's what a local shop told me when I called them.
562's should be showing up sometime around Christmas time, the 801's MAY have a 2nd run if so maybe christmas time as well.

It's what a local shop told me when I called them.
562's should be showing up sometime around Christmas time, the 801's MAY have a 2nd run if so maybe christmas time as well.

This has been discussed ad nauseum. Dealers and distributors are not given lead times for anything. It's a Wild Ass Guess at best.

If I had to guess, doubtful we'll see another run of 0801cfs. They might still be shipping but it's not in ZTs nature to do multiple runs of limited editions unless there are extenuating circumstances.

I would also imagine the 0562s will be out sooner than that. Last year, the Shot Show stuff showed up around end of summer (0801 and 0770) and the piece Sticktodrum go in for review was basically done.

Those are my Wild Ass Guesses but at least they are based on past actions.

This has been discussed ad nauseum. Dealers and distributors are not given lead times for anything. It's a Wild Ass Guess at best.

If I had to guess, doubtful we'll see another run of 0801cfs. They might still be shipping but it's not in ZTs nature to do multiple runs of limited editions unless there are extenuating circumstances.

I would also imagine the 0562s will be out sooner than that. Last year, the Shot Show stuff showed up around end of summer (0801 and 0770) and the piece Sticktodrum go in for review was basically done.

Those are my Wild Ass Guesses but at least they are based on past actions.

Well said scurvy!!!! :thumbup:

Mine will be here Monday. Those with Knifecenter pre-orders you may be in luck! BTW my order date was 6/6/13 Funny enough, it's been 11 months since I did the pre-order, and I get obnoxious emails from them updating me that the item is not in stock but don't worry your order is in good hands. Then when the knife is actually in stock and ships, I get no notification. I had to log into my account to see that it had shipped! Oh the irony!

If I remember correctly the MSRP for the 0801CF was $340 and thus the MAP (20% less than MSRP) would be $272. KnifeCenter incorrectly had the MSRP at $320 which makes the MAP $256.

Looks like there's 1 available here.

I bought it, I shouldn't have, but I should have and I did. Now I owe my dad $400, he just doesn't know it yet. Luckily I have a job to pay him back though (Currently away at college). This is gonna be a hard thing to bring up later on...

I bought it, I shouldn't have, but I should have and I did. Now I owe my dad $400, he just doesn't know it yet. Luckily I have a job to pay him back though (Currently away at college). This is gonna be a hard thing to bring up later on...

He's probably going to say something like.... "why the hell did you buy a $400 knife?!?!?!"

When you get yelled at and he tells you to sell it I will happily take it off your hands for $200:D

He's probably going to say something like.... "why the hell did you buy a $400 knife?!?!?!"

Well my dads big into guns and I'm big into knives so when something comes along that's really important, he gets it. I think it'll be fine, I'll just pay him back, I make pretty good money!

I just hope these dealers will get another shipment so I'll have another chance. Tho I'm feeling my luck has ran out on this one. I hate you all... All this work trying to find one at a reasonable price hasn't paid off. Still keeping fingers crossed. May just have to go with plan B in getting the 770cf and a new fixed blade

Back