ZT 0801CF In The "Wild"

Woot! Mine arrived in Saturday's mail! Wow, is it gorgeous or what!?

It also feels quite heavy when compared to my ZT0777 M390. Got that great Rexford flipper action!

I to am on a last ditch effort to acquire one of these beauties. As a new collector I now understand the angst one gets, when hope is waining. One by One I seem to miss the cut.
If anyone possibly knows where one exists, I would be forever thankful.

Well mine came in the mail today. Was excited as soon as I got the package, opened it up and saw this

EghC9XE.jpg

Dunno what the spots are but the knife is on it's way back to KAI for warranty , and hopefully after that on it's way back to me.

Wow. This thing is far better looking in RL than in the pics that I have seen - and I think the pics are gorgeous. Man, what a looker.

Comfortable in-hand, a great flipper, just an all around fantastic knife.

Between this, the 0770CF, & the Manix 2 S110V, I have added some real quality knives to my collection - all as daily users. What a great time to be part of this hobby. :D

#$%&(#$!@!!!!

I've been camping out at one site all day, and as soon as I noticed that it said "This item is in stock" I put it in my basket and went to checkout. Now it says it can't do it because there are none available. Minutes!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I was going to ask if national knives was an approved vendor but in the two seconds it took to write this they are no longer in stock (I saw their FB post a few mins ago). It's looking like it'll be using the large auction site for me as well. I definitely have to get one somewhere. I just love that purple color with the carbon fiber.

Mine is gonna be at my house on Wednesday, but I am at school until Friday and will be back home on Saturday! I am so excited to get this knife! Goodluck to everyone on the hunt for one :)

I think they're servers were overloaded. I've been refreshing this page and the National page since 5am this morning. That's why I mussed out on House of Blades. I saw it go off the coming soon page. It wasn't on the new arrival of for almost 90 seconds. I tried to add to cart as soon as it appeared and it said out of stock. Keep trying for about 2 minutes. Finally added to cart and then had problems checking out through PayPal. Wouldn't accept my first 2 cards for some reason. Finally the 3rd card a charm. I wanna know how many they had and how fast they went. My heart was pounding for close to 5 minutes straight. What a sickness we all have here. Hopefully my order is legit. This was a hard one to snag. My gosh.

Well mine came in the mail today. Was excited as soon as I got the package, opened it up and saw this

EghC9XE.jpg

Dunno what the spots are but the knife is on it's way back to KAI for warranty , and hopefully after that on it's way back to me.

Those are excess bronze PVD from the two screws holding the CF inlay in place. Ask KAI what they recommend to remove them.

Just got my 0801CF today (yay!). I noticed the top edges of the spine are somewhat sharp, but I didn't want to try filing and smoothing the edges, in fear that I might ruin the bronze tint on the top. I assume it's by design? Though I don't want it to cut my pocket while carrying it. :p

Mine came with a nick in the edge which is a bit disappointing. I know nobody feels bad for me... At least I got one.

Back