What's Next? . . . The ALL NEW 2nd Generation BADGER ATTACK ERGO!!!!

In! Glad I passed on TG-M. BS and BAE2 are the best two weeks offers yet IMO.

Order placed. I was hoping for a full 1/4 in thickness but the .22 will be good.

This will be my first piece of INFI and I'm pretty excited about it. Still crying over my failure to score any of the red & black cerakoted offerings from Labor Day Ganzaa (and now they're all on eBay for $2x or more...), so this will help ease the pain...

This will be my first piece of INFI and I'm pretty excited about it. Still crying over my failure to score any of the red & black cerakoted offerings from Labor Day Ganzaa (and now they're all on eBay for $2x or more...), so this will help ease the pain...

Yeah, the guy selling on eprey is pretty disgusting woth his over valuation.

Always hard to tell without a hands-on, but the specs and the look, makes this knife seem like a serious contender for a permanent EDC

GOOD LUCK to all those new owners.

Merry Christmas!

ShaneJustice

I prefer this one to the original because of the thinner stock.

There are lightening holes in the handle. :thumbup:

It is very well balanced. :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Hey Bossman..... Maybe we could get the janitor to elaborate on this. Is there extra holes besides the obvious ones under the scales?

Hey Bossman..... Maybe we could get the janitor to elaborate on this. Is there extra holes besides the obvious ones under the scales?

I think he means like the ASHBM which has a large hole between the tube holes.

So how would one think this would compare to a SAR 4 ? Size and blade grind ?

Only logical that the BM-e 2 is next!!!!! Hola cow this year is unbelievable!!!🔪🔪🔪

Very nice offer Jerry as always! I just might have to pick a couple up.... however, I still haven't been dinged for my other orders :eek: I might have to sell a kid or two when it all works its way out :)

I prefer this one to the original because of the thinner stock.

Tru dat. But not as thin as an RMD.

Always hard to tell without a hands-on, but the specs and the look, makes this knife seem like a serious contender for a permanent EDC

GOOD LUCK to all those new owners.

Merry Christmas!

ShaneJustice

You guys who want to EDC a .22" thick 5" long fixed blade.... :p
Should be a badass knife for sure, but not sure it's EDC material for me lol

Only logical that the BM-e 2 is next!!!!! Hola cow this year is unbelievable!!!🔪🔪🔪

Very nice offer Jerry as always! I just might have to pick a couple up.... however, I still haven't been dinged for my other orders :eek: I might have to sell a kid or two when it all works its way out :)

True but thinner tuan normal and 1.5 inxhes wide gives it good geometry

True. Still trying to figure out in what this adds functionality re the RMD.

Last edited:
Back