Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

Congratulations on getting that one back!
I just did a bit of searching on his work and was blown away. His patterns are so clean and complex.
For some weird reason, the pattern on your knife reminds me of Latte art.

damn, Bob! That's a killer piece
you still got some Axelson?

Lorien, I think the last two I had were the Trebuchet and the desk scalpel. I think they went to different directions, but seem to recall that a CPKer got one of them. Don't have any more of Magnus' work now.

Lorien, I think the last two I had were the Trebuchet and the desk scalpel. I think they went to different directions, but seem to recall that a CPKer got one of them. Don't have any more of Magnus' work now.

I love Magnus, he's just like a brother from another mother. Our mutual love for mountain biking allowed me to acquire two of his pieces, both of my own design;

Nick Wheeler is another guy who I really enjoyed working with. He made me this;

65e8166045cdff8ec19d6447c082d45a.jpg

What's the 4th one from the bottom?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Custom in 5/32" 3V with PHT from Mike SixThree Bladeworx (ESEE6&3 on our other forum). Handle is thunderstorm Kevlar and a burlap bolster. Check his work out on Instagram @sixthreebladeworx . Sheath by @rednoseleather, who does all my leather.

50e0bfb7eb424529f5b0eb81b15e4a89.jpg
f40be27a4f691d74c75e0781d811e9f7.jpg

Custom in 5/32" 3V with PHT from Mike SixThree Bladeworx (ESEE6&3 on our other forum). Handle is thunderstorm Kevlar and a burlap bolster. Check his work out on Instagram @sixthreebladeworx . Sheath by @rednoseleather, who does all my leather.

50e0bfb7eb424529f5b0eb81b15e4a89.jpg
f40be27a4f691d74c75e0781d811e9f7.jpg
Nice! I saw some of Mike's first knives, looks like he's coming right along.

Nice! I saw some of Mike's first knives, looks like he's coming right along.

Yep. He has a couple for sale over there right now too. One like mine and one smaller and more of a regular blade shape. He made me a pair of these, one for me and one for my old roommate. The 2nd one was FFG and exact copy of mine. He nailed them perfectly.

Another one I've owned twice. It was a gem, but others thought moreso than I, and just had to have it. A black jade handle with 100 hand-carved rosettes, each with the gold beading:

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

img]http://www.fototime.com/05E782BE61BC9E7/large.jpg[/img]

large.jpg

Back