Besides CPK knives, whaddaya like?

I had to go look up the story right away and read that the river shifted and the wreckage was 45ft underground.
That's one heck of a cool find for these guys.
I hope they record their findings when the start excavating the Malta wreckage.
I have met most of the family. They are now considered leading experts on fresh water salvage. No one had ever done that before.

They do a fantastic job documenting everything.

I have met most of the family. They are now considered leading experts on fresh water salvage. No one had ever done that before.

They do a fantastic job documenting everything.
I just geeked out on the CamericaTV documentary of the museum. That would be a museum that I would go to multiple times just to see the other items they restore.

akjWCXs.jpg

lol...Was thrown off by the pins. Most Rhinos I have seen have three pins. Sweet, sweet AEB-L...

^^^ Nice LostViking LostViking I've been watching some of the puukos from Jelio, I think is his name. That bottom one looks nice.
Resized_20170811_212542.jpg
There are 3 guys on BF who I found independently and later found out they all knew eachother: Jelio, M.K., and Todor Hristov. They are all phenomenal.. I highly, hiiiiighly recommend any of them. The top one is Jelio, the next is M.K., and the bottom two are Todor. All of them will blow your mind.

Also, Jelio and Todor are sheath artisans as well. You will be astounded.

If you like you some puukko, Todor does quite a few. Also check out malanika.

What's Where is the point of retention on that pin snap gus? I thought through the talon hole at first glance, but it appears it's on the wrong side for that.

Last edited:
What's the point of retention on that pin snap gus? I thought through the talon hole at first glance, but it appears it's on the wrong side for that.

Yeah Dave it is through the talon hole, because the pin is actually on the other side, and not directly under the snap.

Last edited:
Yeah Dave it is through the talon hole, because the pin is actually on the other side of the snap.

Ok, I got it now I think.....it's set back in the leather strap. Those pin-style straps always look so handy. I hate putting cuts in retention straps (so much so that I usually go kydex :D) but that style totally puts a stop to that. Dwayne outdid himself on that rig :thumbsup:

Ok, I got it now I think.....it's set back in the leather strap. Those pin-style straps always look so handy. I hate putting cuts in retention straps (so much so that I usually go kydex :D) but that style totally puts a stop to that. Dwayne outdid himself on that rig :thumbsup:

Yep that's right, the pin is set back in the leather strap. Yeah Dwayne knocked it out of the park with this one! I'm really grateful he made this one for me. He's a true artist, and a excellent craftsmen. :thumbsup:

TR,

That curly maple GSO Spear Point looks nice. But man, your Field Knife rocks my world. The lines on this one just call out to me.

Haven't really wrapped my head around the whole folder thing yet. Although I have tried several.

Back