Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

Two per shipping address, right? If three "different" members share an address, there's still just 2 knives getting shipped there...right? Hope so.
Pretty sure. The obvious round about is siblings', parents', kids', friends' addresses and so on lol. But that's not somethin I'd do - a moral thumbs down and I have better things to do than make a bunch of phony orders attached to family/friends addresses lol.

Pretty sure. The obvious round about is siblings', parents', kids', friends' addresses and so on lol. But that's not somethin I'd do - a moral thumbs down and I have better things to do than make a bunch of phony orders attached to family/friends addresses lol.

youd be surprised what people do for TC barlows :D

I'm a fan of only ordering one until after at least the weekend so others have a chance in heck to check-in and grab theirs. Just my opinion.

You'd never guess that English is my first language after reading the above sentence. sheesh!

This HUGE hypocrite jerk-face ordered two but to be fair, the second one will be going to a regular porch member who misses out on the ordering. If I'm wrong about the demand and nobody misses out, I have nephews who never seem to tire of receiving the random knife.

Ordered 1. Now the...
200.gif

Got mine ordered before they sell out.
Thank you to all the individuals involved in making this year's forum knife a reality!

My thanks again to Charlie and Barry. I really appreciate you taking this on again! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back