Important Info! Bladeforums Knife for 2017 - 6/26 Update!

@Knurling_turtle
Thought about doing the same, just to keep one from a flippin' flipper and to get to a porch member, but I have other things I need the $85 to go to before September.

I'm glad you are doing this though, you'll make someone's day I'm sure!

Reactions: DSB
Thought about doing the same, just to keep one from a flippin' flipper and to get to a porch member, but I have other things I need the $85 to go to before September.

I'm glad you are doing this though, you'll make someone's day I'm sure!

I was going to do the same, but I have my sights on other knives this coming month that those extra funds need to go to.

I ordered 1 and it will be my first forum knife. I'm pretty pumped! Thank you to everyone involved!

Derek K

I ordered two using PayPal Check Out and I'm just hoping the order went though correctly, seeing that I'm still waiting for an Order Confirmation Email, perhaps it's sent on a delay to check and make sure folks are ordering only two, at least I hope so anyway...!!

I ordered two using PayPal Check Out and I'm just hoping the order went though correctly, seeing that I'm still waiting for an Order Confirmation Email, perhaps it's sent on a delay to check and make sure folks are ordering only two, at least I hope so anyway...!!

I ordered one and checked out using PayPal as a guest...I'm saving my PayPal money for other knives. I got an invoice link/email, but I can see that my card has been charged.

I ordered one and checked out using PayPal as a guest...I'm saving my PayPal money for other knives. I got an invoice link/email, but I can see that my card has been charged.

I had to go back and order them using the "Check Out" Feature on the Website, rather than PayPal Check Out, now I've got an Order Confirmation and a PayPal Email, I not seeing any other Orders on PayPal now apart from the one I just Did.. !!

I had to go back and order them using the "Check Out" Feature on the Website, rather than PayPal Check Out, now I've got an Order Confirmation and a PayPal Email, I not seeing any other Orders on PayPal now apart from the one I just Did.. !!

I got a second email that was a receipt from PayPal showing I payed with my debit card.

thanx to all involved to make this happen!

Last edited:
So glad I checked today. I broke my phone's screen and was just checking its function and found these were listed.

Good: it made me look before the Forum Knife sold out.

Bad: don't use your phone as a flashlight when you have tools close by. Take your time and use the right tool.

Thanks waynorth waynorth

Thanks @gunstockjack

Natural micarta is a favorite and so are sheepfoot blades. Add some TC spice and we have a winner. Last year's knife turned out to be a favorite and one of my most used GECs. I wish I had bought two, so I didn't make that mistake this year.

Thanks again!

To Charlie and Barry. Thank you for bringing this TC to fruition. This will be my first BF knife. I ordered one for me and one for my father. I think they'll be superb and durable tools in the field. Best regards. MJ.

I ordered mine right at noon just to make sure I got one. Now I can't wait till September

Back