Bushcrafter pics

IMG_8487_zpse38daa80.jpg

That is super sweet!

Any more pics guys?

Mine was a rather simple one, 5/32 tapered tang O-1 with olive drap canvas micarta scales with orange liners, but damn I liked that knife a lot. It was one of the things this past winter costed me that really annoyed me. With any luck I can snag another in the same handle config some day.

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

M4,
Wow, that Ironwood? is beautiful. That is one of the best ones I have ever seen. If you ever want to sell it, I call firsts....

Martin

Yep, desert ironwood. I thought it fitting since I live in the desert.

I love the Bushcrafter!! I keep coming back to look at the last two pages here.

Will's (xxwjtxx) Desert Ironwood Blade Show knife. Beuutiful , but not too beautiful to use. When I saw saw the Blade Show photo batch, I knew that you would be going for that one. Great pick!

Tod's (hasco) old school Emerald green burlap. Awesome spalting and glow-in the-dark capabilities. Wow! That one looks amazing day or night.

Brian's (mistwalker) Olive Drab & Orange pinstripe makes me think of an experienced soldier ready to "bring it on" in the next tour of duty...

Kevin's (kevroo) wide weave Shadetree Drunken burlap and beautiful Black Ash Burl show the best of wood and synthetic.

Phillip's (M4Super90) beautiful Desert Ironwood and Blueblack knives show the distinct contrast between the heirloom knife and the serious workhorse.

Great contributions gentlemen!

Long live the Bushcrafter. One of Andy's best designs!

Phil

Kevroo. That shadetree drunken burlap is something. I really like it paired with the nat can and blue liners. Quite a knife!

Mine was a rather simple one, 5/32 tapered tang O-1 with olive drap canvas micarta scales with orange liners, but damn I liked that knife a lot. It was one of the things this past winter costed me that really annoyed me. With any luck I can snag another in the same handle config some day.

DSC_0328.jpg

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

who made that?

Michael, in this instance he may not yet realize that the Bushcrafter is a specific model of Fiddleback :)

Thanks, Mist. I was actually trying to be helpful, but was genuinely confused. I sure hope that is understood by Wolverine.

As I should have said to begin with, welcome to the forum Wolverine. Though be warned. There is great beauty and peculiar magic here in Andy's domain. 😉

Michael

Well...you know, since every knife in this thread bears a striking resemblance to all the others... :D

I understood where you were coming from man :) But a search on bushcrafters will net images of a lot of different knives bt a lot ofr different makers, and some people follow threads here from the front page of BF sometimes, and really don't know much about the sub forum they are in at the time.

Back