Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of mine shows receipt (finally) today, expected for delivery Wednesday. The other, still no joy.

alright mine finally updated and said it was accepted today and is expected to be delivered on the second. lets hope this ice storm doesn't slow shit down to much. i need this knife lol

Any other LE buyers out there who have not yet received a tracking number?? Misery loves comapny!! :D

Regards,

Ranger325

I'll be your company, but Im kinda expecting to be dead last out of all the LEs ;) I'll post here as soon as I get a tracking number for #98

I'll be your company, but Im kinda expecting to be dead last out of all the LEs ;) I'll post here as soon as I get a tracking number for #98

dont feel bad, i got a tracking notice but it has not updated so i have no clue when i might see it. dont worry they will be here soon...

I didn't get the email, so I asked Linda about the tracking number. She sent a note last night that it shipped yesterday, the tracking # - should be here 2-3 days.
Yay!! I'm really pumped after seeing the pics and vid!!

Regards,

Ranger325
HEST/F #163 - inbound!

I thought that one of our west coast buddies would have posted some HEST LE Folder pics by now!
I'm about 100 miles from Fallbrook, as the crow flies, and my tracking status hasn't even flipped to say that USPS has the knife. Doesn't mean much, it could arrive before that even happens...

...or not.

I'm about 100 miles from Fallbrook, as the crow flies, and my tracking status hasn't even flipped to say that USPS has the knife. Doesn't mean much, it could arrive before that even happens...

...or not.

Mine hasn't been update either.

I am expecting the shipment to be delayed due to the approaching
deathstorm...as if NY needed more snow...

But if it happens to show up this week, I will be one happy camper :D

Just checked USPS and the package has been delivered to the military post office here in Germany. With minimal luck, it should be in my mail box when the mail room opens at 1430.

Pretty stoked it seems to be getting to me so quickly. I figured I'd be waiting the longest due to having to cross the Atlantic and all.

Just checked USPS and the package has been delivered to the military post office here in Germany. With minimal luck, it should be in my mail box when the mail room opens at 1430.

Pretty stoked it seems to be getting to me so quickly. I figured I'd be waiting the longest due to having to cross the Atlantic and all.

I'm glad for you.

Wow, That was really quick man.
Congrats to you!!

Well ain't that a pisser. The status on my tracking number hasn't even changed and you're about to get yours. Lucky Bastard!! Pics when you get it.

Mine hasn't updated either. They're definitely not going in numerical order.

Well ain't that a pisser. The status on my tracking number hasn't even changed and you're about to get yours. Lucky Bastard!! Pics when you get it.
He deserves to get his first. He's active military. :thumbup:

I just checked today's mail... ...no love. :( That's okay, I have other toys with which to play. Congrat's and pix please to all who get one tonight. Thanks!

He deserves to get his first. He's active military. :thumbup:

I just checked today's mail... ...no love. :( That's okay, I have other toys with which to play. Congrat's and pix please to all who get one tonight. Thanks!

Glad to see JarheadJournalist getting his too, but he does already have the most badass bayonet around to get him out of the shit!

No tracking update for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back