Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

D!
YES on the fixed blade. The cleaver wasn't meant to be, but with a little runway I might be in. Gotta pay for a big bill at K&G, but I need something to save for after that!!! You thinking something along the lines of your Pocket Fighter or Outdoors Knife?

Geez, Daniel! Hang in there. You and mom need to take care.
PLEASE re-read THAT book!
Hi DFerz!

Thanks Rolf! China Study

I can't wait to figure this out, I'm tired of feeling bad! I'm having a hard time getting anything done...

I'm really hoping my Mom gets better.

D!
YES on the fixed blade. The cleaver wasn't meant to be, but with a little runway I might be in. Gotta pay for a big bill at K&G, but I need something to save for after that!!! You thinking something along the lines of your Pocket Fighter or Outdoors Knife?

Thanks T!

I'm debating the final design a bit but will be most likely making a Wharncliffe. I'm thinking a large Backpacker or new design.

What's up guys, terribly restless night for me, ugh. Insomnia sucks.

Daniel, hope mom is doing well.

Hope the rest of y'all are doing equally well!

Make it great!

-X

Daniel- Yes. The China Study. There is no agenda here, only solid data.
Hi Gang! Have a most glorious :D weekend!!!
rolf

D, smoke sent for your Mom and you. There is also The Clean book that you can check out. It is basically a way to figure out what foods make you feel crappy.
I am getting ready to go to Colorado Springs for some training for work. Should be fun, It is more bike tech stuff.
Y'all take care!

What's up guys, terribly restless night for me, ugh. Insomnia sucks.

Daniel, hope mom is doing well.

Hope the rest of y'all are doing equally well!

Make it great!

-X

Thanks X!
Daniel- Yes. The China Study. There is no agenda here, only solid data.
Hi Gang! Have a most glorious :D weekend!!!
rolf

Thanks Rolf!

D, smoke sent for your Mom and you. There is also The Clean book that you can check out. It is basically a way to figure out what foods make you feel crappy.
I am getting ready to go to Colorado Springs for some training for work. Should be fun, It is more bike tech stuff.
Y'all take care!

I'll check that out, much appreciated. I'm narrowing that stuff down right now, lol I eat no processed foods or really even eat out but was eating/drinking all the wrong things.

CO Springs, cool! I'd come see you if I ever made it up there!

Never Summer. What a knife.
Use Google.
Good luck, Kevin!
rolf

Cool! Spyderco, right!

Not much going on here, been trying to get some rest. I've been trying to push through and get work done but it has all gone to the recycling bin! I'm more behind now than the start of last week. I took the weekend off, will get more done that way.

You know you are addicted to knives when it is hard to take a couple of days off. I also have over a dozen intricate folder builds on the books and somehow feel the need to get more knives out there via some fixed blades.

I'll check that out, much appreciated. I'm narrowing that stuff down right now, lol I eat no processed foods or really even eat out but was eating/drinking all the wrong things.

CO Springs, cool! I'd come see you if I ever made it up there!
Who far are you from Colorado Springs? Take care of yourself, D! ......The world needs folks like you around!
I am off to catch my plane in a few minutes. See y'all when I get back.

Yes, Never Summer is a Red FRN Spyderco Native 5 with the LC200N steel. I just love this evolved Spyder.
Have fun, Kevin!
Hi DFerz.
rolf

'Sup fellas!

Got a short 3 day week, took Thursday and Friday off for my birthday, looking forward to spending some time at the loading bench getting ready for match season.

Also, don't forget to send smoke and hope to Daniel's mother, she and he could use it...

I did get to talk to Daniel about a new project too, gonna be awesome! He'll have to give details whenever we get them hashed out.

Make it great!

-X

That's right I am awake!!! haha
I am in beautiful Colorado and the weather is amazing! Woop woop yeeeeeeeeeee!
Much smoke for you and your mom, D!
Enjoy that long weekend, X! oh yeah, HBD!

Man, this is some pretty country! I have another week here so I hope to get some more exploring in.
32850857295_056c9bc4b7_h.jpg

Hey guys,
All's good here. Had some shop time this weekend. Just cutting up and cleaning up some stabilized knife handle materials. Some sweet looking koa to play with!
s4gMQKU.jpg

Sup, Bobby!
Yo, Rolf.
That koa looks nice, TR.
Just got home to rainy flooding California from sunny Colorado.... I should stayed a few weeks longer. Daniel, I see why you live there.
I post a couple pics in the Random Pic thread if you want to see 'em

Hey all,
Same ol' same ol' here at the fromMT household.
Hopin you all are keeping on.

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back