Photos Knives & Guns

Sorry some of the pics with no knife, but they are very old now. On a .45 roll 😁 And some purdy Matt Del Fatti leather.

jWO02yF.jpg

MPylbBt.jpg

EeopM4O.jpg

ArA85fE.jpg

xAyNa0d.jpg

Both barrels shoot fine. I'm not to worried about accuracy in a gun of this type. I can put the rounds on a 8x10 inch target at 5 yards, that's good enough for me.
I was wondering how the hammer falls on the second barrel? I am sure they shoot fine, but not sure if the hammer has a second part ( lower shooing pin) that hits the shell or if you have to select which tube. I know there is not two triggers. Hope that helps to clarify the mechanics of how the the trigger works.

I was wondering how the hammer falls on the second barrel? I am sure they shoot fine, but not sure if the hammer has a second part ( lower shooing pin) that hits the shell or if you have to select which tube. I know there is not two triggers. Hope that helps to clarify the mechanics of how the the trigger works.
The hammer alternates between the top and bottom barrels. You just cock the hammer and it does the rest. You can see which barrel will shoot next by looking down into the action. It works great.

^^^^ Love your Glocks.

Which do you like better, the 10mm or the .45 ?
I shoot the G41 / .45 more... I love a .45 ACP recoil out of a larger super accurate gun. My G30S is not as much fun to shoot. The 10mm is an boat anchor with a fat slide and 6" barrel - makes it heavy AF... but it is pretty much a wash since a full-house 10mm being about .357 Mag power-level is really cool in a 6" barrel gun that holds 18 rounds of Underwood 155 grain XTP or whatever you want to shoot from it. The G41 holds 16 rounds though :) Both the large Glocks are very accurate, just like the H&K.

I have a G20 and a G29 too. Smaller guns, I prefer to shoot 9mm. That Springfield 1911 Target I posted is 9mm as well.

Back