New GSO 2.7 Thread

Yep, I'm used to great customer service and getting things when they're promised. Not so with S!K.

I could order the Mora, or any other knife for that matter, and it would be here in a few days.

What I meant was, your Survive shipping notice will appear as soon as you order the Mora

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received and it's actually very nice but a cute little thing for sure. Could be a great little carver for my first spoon Motorcycle camping in a few weeks.......

Any options out there for horizontal carry (adapters, etc....)? Tried a small tekloc and holes don't line up. Kydex makers what are my choices out there? Piggyback for my Cru V 4.7 UB? Or cross draw pancake leather hmmmm? Going to do some research, but any ideas and pictures on this little bugger would be appreciated.

I carry my 4.1 horizontal with the sheath screwed straight to a 50mm elcheapo ebay nylon tactical belt. Works great, no bounce.

Anyone care to have a guess when the 2.7's will be available again either in seconds or originals. Really keen to get one now.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I agree, I am challenged by the punctuation in the company's name.
I find it difficult to use extraneous punctuation in the middle of a sentence.
I guess if I was forced to I could simply always finish a sentence with the name Survive! ;)

Just received and it's actually very nice but a cute little thing for sure. Could be a great little carver for my first spoon Motorcycle camping in a few weeks.......

Any options out there for horizontal carry (adapters, etc....)? Tried a small tekloc and holes don't line up. Kydex makers what are my choices out there? Piggyback for my Cru V 4.7 UB? Or cross draw pancake leather hmmmm? Going to do some research, but any ideas and pictures on this little bugger would be appreciated.

Small tek-lok holes are 1/2" apart, should be 1" o.c. between the edge holes... it should work fine using the slots on the sheath :confused:

If you haven't seen my little review, here's a link, loads of pictures of various carry options including piggy-back on a GSO-10: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1433784-Survive!-GSO-2-7-Passaround-Review

My UKE 2.0 has everything you need for horizontal carry as well as vertical. It includes an adapter that will allow you to use the small tek-lok, or a large one. This is with just the belt-loop I include:

BjIUyTT2pETBWz7aU2xYaum2wEitQobxkE7dDXGSoMtOA4VKOWcSjZ7-qvnImW6XnOcg1L_IoQmZEw=w1920-h1200-no

Honestly, my preference was pocket carry with a pocket-clip attachment:

nv-tDceUcYT7jPeEjY7YVtQO5vpjf3HfrxcLB-VrHtoQ3A2obfVDDnnjFe3mjhaTw3Wt-qA8FP2FVg=w1920-h1200-no

Well, if I had mine, I'd show you some really nice kydex for it.

I was told Nov 10th, "next few weeks".. five weeks later the wait continues. I'm very doubtful now that a shipping notice will show up before the end of the year.

Well, if I had mine, I'd show you some really nice kydex for it.

I'll send you mine, so you can get a head start on kydex for yours........giving me ideas on configuration to to order for mine....... PM your address and I'll send it the week between xmas and new years (Using it motorcycle camping 23rd-24th). It's so small I may just wrap it in masking tape put on a couple forever stamps :eek:

I'll send you mine, so you can get a head start on kydex for yours........giving me ideas on configuration to to order for mine....... PM your address and I'll send it the week between xmas and new years (Using it motorcycle camping 23rd-24th). It's so small I may just wrap it in masking tape put on a couple forever stamps :eek:

PM sent

^^^Sweet. It would be nice to see it in the lineup of Fiddlebacks in your avatar and see how you like it.

My inner child got the best of me. I broke down and made a deal for a 2.7 on the big auction site. My only option now is to wait and finally received my order and resell to recoup my costs.

Last edited:
Back