Survive! Knives Heads Up

^^^ Thank you for this alert. I jumped on this since the first guy seems to have backed out but the seller signed out too! 5 posts in total since 2005! Hmmm???!!!

I picked up on that immediately as well. Did seem too good to be true but hats off to the lucky one that snag it, his only other sale/trade thread in recent past appeared to have had some problematic comms as well.

Hey Survivors,

I have a CFV 4.7 natural handles BNIB I am going to post on the exchange later tonight. PM me if anyone is interested in it. SOLD. Thanks everyone.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Survive Necker Gen 1 in M390 up on the big auction site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GSOs a plenty up on the exchange.... a 4.7, 5 and 5.1 up for grabs.

And most have been spoken for already. On another note, I looked up the most recent GSO sales on the Big Auction Site and I noticed a couple of new Gen 5.1's having sold north of four to even four and half Bill$...

Well, the 1st 5.1 has been out of stock for over a year, and even the 2nds and uglies haven't been available since early last fall.
That must do something to the price.
I think one of the reasons why the 5.1 was so popular in the starter was because it hadn't been in stock for a while at that time either.

There's a last gen 4.1 on the exchange in S90V. I didn't even know that was a thing. Don't know the seller though, and he's asking for money order.

There's a last gen 4.1 on the exchange in S90V. I didn't even know that was a thing. Don't know the seller though, and he's asking for money order.
Did they make a S90V S!K. I've never heard of one.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I just saw a post that OBX really wanted to sell his collection to a guy with a name that started with gr and ended with og. For $20. So weird.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If it sells, then it must be the right asking price!

Very true!

I bet if paypal was accepted, it would be gone by now. I won't even send a MO to some family members, let alone a random on BF.

I agree on paypal, even at that price. Looks like the comment that was made in the thread has been removed, the one advising the seller of the poster's reluctance due to money orders.

It'd probably be fine, but it does tingle the Spidey senses.

Back