The NEXT SALE

For the record, there is no EST right now because of what time of year it is. It is EDT right now. Google current US time and you should be able to get the correct start time for your location without any fuss whatsoever.

Thank you, that was what I suspected (since I missed last sale by an hour) :)

Any chance for an EDC preorder?

Yes, perhaps at some point down the road. Todays sale will be the last of those for a while. If they sell out too quickly I'll extend the sale past the regular 20.

Same here. I always miss out on this, especially during the FK and LC sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes please on a delta 3V EDC preorder. I'll be in line for it.

I was hoping to jump in on today's sale but a snafu with the post office delivering the EDC I picked up at the last sale to the wrong address did not allow me the chance to check it out before today's knife rush. It did finally show up late this afternoon, and I just may be in love! I should have gone ahead and tried for a 3V sight unseen.

Yes, perhaps at some point down the road. Todays sale will be the last of those for a while. If they sell out too quickly I'll extend the sale past the regular 20.

Nathan the EDC keeps selling out within that first minute. Still a bunch of folks would like to get in on even one, like myself...so respectfully request an edc preorder sooner on that road than later. I know you are probably tired of making them and looking for a change of pace.

Although, yes I'd be in on a Survival knife pre order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I haven't even tried my new 3V and I'm already planning to jump on a 4V as soon as possible.. I can't wait!

Nathan, see that you listed the next sale to be on "Friday April 28th". What will the sale be for? More Delta 3V EDC knives? Or something else? Thanks!

(and is there ANY chance that when you get the 4V ready, I can buy a 4V field knife from you? pretty please! I need one!)

Nathan, see that you listed the next sale to be on "Friday April 28th". What will the sale be for? More Delta 3V EDC knives? Or something else? Thanks!

Could it be the ONE for which most of us "boardies" have been waiting for with bated breath?!

(and is there ANY chance that when you get the 4V ready, I can buy a 4V field knife from you? pretty please! I need one!)

The next things leaving the shop will probably be the Light Choppers for the pre-order folks. I'm not sure what the next open sale will be (too soon to be sure), but I'm hoping it will be Light Choppers, though I don't want to announce that until they're further along.

There are no 4V Field Knives, they were all A2 or 3V. While I'd be happy to run a single knife for someone, current lead time for a custom is over a year and the cost for the machine setup would be many times more than the cost for the knife.

The next things leaving the shop will probably be the Light Choppers for the pre-order folks. I'm not sure what the next open sale will be (too soon to be sure), but I'm hoping it will be Light Choppers, though I don't want to announce that until they're further along.

There are no 4V Field Knives, they were all A2 or 3V. While I'd be happy to run a single knife for someone, current lead time for a custom is over a year and the cost for the machine setup would be many times more than the cost for the knife.

c3e64fa9f092e4c8baab653fb8f96d1e_posted-by-daut-on-dec-14-dumb-and-dumber-so-youre-saying-theres-a-chance-meme_400-300.jpeg

Back