Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paging Ren....

I am not justifying anything. I typed in "Hello Ren" on top of his info and one post. The guy should be ashamed of himself for thinking that if you post multiple stupid insulting posts about a person that it wouldn't come to that person's attention.

I think the bottom line here is that responsible adults take responsibility for their words. His actions were puerile and designed to provoke a response. He didnt get the response he expected. My response was to invite him into this community with the same standing and respect that everyone else has here.

Every one of our customers is known to us and we support them in any way possible.

But if someone attacks them, their choices, their enthusiasm or constantly seeks attention...for no good reason other than to seek attention. Then shouldn't he be prepared to get that attention? Not just from me but from the hundreds of people he is constantly insulting?

You are welcome to focus on me and the decision to introduce him to the DPx folks, but perhaps we can focus on Ren's actions, his public profile and perhaps you can defend his actions as an adult on this forum. If that is appropriate behavior let me know.

Fair enough... missed that point from the cove... though he'd be better off brining his opinions to daylight himself, no?

Remember the first rule of holes.
There is another rule you should remember but I will not bring it up here. There is a better place for it.

Ok I watched long enough. I'm taking roberts side in this. You guys are all jumping on the bandwagon here, and I find it pretty sad. Crappy knives indeed... I'll take two please.

Totally blown out of proportion IMO. You take a smack at ryp and then whine when he hits back....:jerkit:

I got your back

I'm sure he's reassured by that.

-Tye

Bold is mine.

Ok I watched long enough. I'm taking roberts side in this. You guys are all jumping on the bandwagon here, and I find it pretty sad. Crappy knives indeed... I'll take two please.

Totally blown out of proportion IMO. You take a smack at ryp and then whine when he hits back....:jerkit:

I got your back

Nobody's threatened RYP and his family. As a company official and mod he is also held to a much higher standard than some nameless faceless member trolling a thread.

Paging Ren....

I am not justifying anything. I typed in "Hello Ren" on top of his info and one post. The guy should be ashamed of himself for thinking that if you post multiple stupid insulting posts about a person that it wouldn't come to that person's attention.

I think the bottom line here is that responsible adults take responsibility for their words. His actions were puerile and designed to provoke a response. He didnt get the response he expected. My response was to invite him into this community with the same standing and respect that everyone else has here.

Every one of our customers is known to us and we support them in any way possible.

But if someone attacks them, their choices, their enthusiasm or constantly seeks attention...for no good reason other than to seek attention. Then shouldn't he be prepared to get that attention? Not just from me but from the hundreds of people he is constantly insulting?

You are welcome to focus on me and the decision to introduce him to the DPx folks, but perhaps we can focus on Ren's actions, his public profile and perhaps you can defend his actions as an adult on this forum. If that is appropriate behavior let me know.
No, let's forget about Ren. Let's focus on threatening his wife.

I got your back
Lol , great joke , you are funny !

1234,,,,,,,:D

hahahaha this is quite the night on the WEB.

signing off now, going for brews and food at a local pub.

Got my Hest , IZULA and ZT0301 with me, and my Fenix TK35 for the walk home.

Night all, peace. LOL!

In any case we now have more forum members than family members so we clearly are dealing with strangers. Feel free to introduce yourself.

Hi! I am ikilledkenny, a former DPx family member. But on tonight, 02/04/11, I decided i no longer wanted to be part of a family whos "leader" posts insults to members of this "family" when they make a post he doesnt like. Aside fromt he fact he cant take a mild trolling from other members, and has to bring their FAMILY into it...
As of now, i believe i am the first DPx family member to make it publicly known that i am disowning myself from the family.
Regards,
ikilledkenny

Paging Ren....

then you should have behaved like a bfc moderator and issued infractions.

Paging Ren....

If you're still around here long enough, I'd recommend that you go through "Sal Glesser"'s posts on this forum and study how he has dealt with trolls and attention whores.

Hi! I am ikilledkenny, a former DPx family member. But on tonight, 02/04/11, I decided i no longer wanted to be part of a family whos "leader" posts insults to members of this "family" when they make a post he doesnt like. Aside fromt he fact he cant take a mild trolling from other members, and has to bring their FAMILY into it...
As of now, i believe i am the first DPx family member to make it publicly known that i am disowning myself from the family.
Regards,
ikilledkenny

Hi Im Matt from socal. i share the same sentiments as ikilledkenny.

Really? You honestly believe what you're saying? Funny how nobody else has had their personal info posted here to be invited to the community.:rolleyes:

"behaved like a bfc moderator and issued infractions."

I admit I don't know all the girl slaps that are available to me as a moderater. And I DO promise to spend some time reading about all the buttons I must push, backslash head butts and dot colon beheadings. Perhaps that where is I failed. I thought if somebody has spent the last week calling you an asshole outside your window you should saunter down and ask him what his problem was.

I deal with really, really bad and violent people every day and I find that an honest direct face forward approach is best. So I invited Ren into this forum to share his opinions with all of us. I guess he didn't like that. So mea culpa for trying to find out specifically what his problem was.

I understand that a lot of people are terrified of being yanked out of their internet ninja world and into the real world but how else can I deal with people. As if we are role playing or wearing gnome costumes looking for magic keys?

I am not very good at the internet world of pretending so I apologize if the truth or facts insult or scare people here. I make real products for real people who work in real places. I have yet to deal with fake people who live in fake places and say fake things.

mea culpa.

I think the bottom line here is that responsible adults take responsibility for their words.

Exactly right.

You're supposed to be the Leader of this subforum.

Look at it.

It is a Shambles.

You can't blame Ren for that.

It is YOUR subforum, and you have no-one to blame but yourself.

pete

hahahahaa, i wish i was a PR guy. I'm just a trucker who likes the outdoors, knives and axes, photography, journalism, tense situations, guns, food, BBQ, cast iron cookware, computers, music, beer, etc.

does it really matter, this is the internet........it in no way shape or form reflects you or I or anyone in their real life.

This shite-fest is how wars start....he said they said we said,...bang bang bang......

Bushman,

Sorry to hear that you are not who you are in real life. Your real person must be dissappointing, if it is not good enough for the internet. :thumbdn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back