What would you like to see from Spyderco in 2018?

PM2 in Maxamet and Shaman in CRU-WEAR and M4. PM2 in Ti with a Ti blade and carbide edge.

K390 PM2 sprint.

REX121 mule.

G10 Endura and Delica.

More FRN E4/D4 Japanese sprints.

Lum Tanto folder sprint run.

Compression lock Military.

Military2.

Native Chief.

I would love a waved salt serrated knife thats light weight. and a waved compression lock.

Love the serrated h1 and love the wave knives. They open like an auto out of the pocket and they can lift caps off beer. Its a win win.

- H1 reverse S folder (Matriarch, Civilian...)
- LC200N Police with linerless handles
- Lighter, pointier LC200N caribbeans
- Smaller Ronin or Wharnie fixed blade, preferably in H1 or LC200N
- Return of the Spyderhawk

lil gayle Bradley 1
lil gayle Bradley advocate

Wanting a smaller knife like the techno and lil nilaka that isn't leaf shaped

Last edited:
yep pacific salt in lc200n

tri-ad or back lock military in lc200n...or a salt version

many more 4"+ blade length folders

gb3 with same shape and length or longer blade than the 2, but with the thick liners of the 1.

more large bladed persian or trailing point folders.

good thing spyderco makes many different types. as most of y'all picks were made, spyderco would get none of my money. although i expect if mine were made i might be the only one buying them as well.:)

Native 5 LW in translucent orange FRCP with a wire clip and black dlc H1 SE blade

Pacific Salt 2 with Endura handles

MORE translucent FRCP! I love it on my Manix 2 LW and would like to see it on other models and in other colors.

Para3.1 that better adheres to the PM2 form factor. I'm really disappointed by the width of the blade relative to its length.

"Fantasy" collaborations for s.d./utility edc fixed blades:

Joe Watson
"Tracker" Dan Stanchfield
Ed Calderon

Blacked out/serrated Fish Hunter

More H1 edc fixed blades

Last edited:
1) Can't wait for the Shaman!

2) Would love to see a 'production mule' (aka fixed Manix) in some reasonable steel, S30V maybe, CruWear would be better, with removable FRN handles (read: affordable & modifiable!)

3) Maxamet or CruWear Native5 in gray G10

Back