What would you like to see from Spyderco in 2018?

Smaller/3" version of the Advocate. Para 3 LW/FRN that was mentioned at the 2016 Amsterdam Meet.

Last edited:
Lil Natives
Rhino
Shaman sprints
More smooth contoured G10, micarta, bone and wood. More Bolsters.
9-10" Guyto

Last edited:
Improved version of the Rookie, ZDP, Full Flat Grind, blade stop pin in handle like latest Milli, ridged construction whether canvas micarta, carbon fiber, g10, FRN with slightly thicker liners..what ever, just so it's durable and doesn't flex....and looks good!! That would kick the Delica 4 and Centafonte 3 out of my office carry pocket!

1. Delica 5 with choil + compression lock + not FRN
2. Delica 6 with choil + ti framelock + sebenza bushing style
3. Lum Tanto
4. Slysz Swayback
5. Mini Nirvana

Who's with me?

Native 5 G10 lightweight. Linerless, like the 40th anniversary addition. CPM-154 steel. $75 street price. NOT BLACK G10!

;)
How about a roll back of the annual increase in price?
I love the idea, but this is wishful thinking. There is such thing like inflation, employers who would like like everybody else to receive annual raises and so on

Sprint Jester
Caly3 and Caly3.5 with contoured G10 or micarta scales
Clipless dentless, 2 mm stock Kopa with Giraffe bone scales.
Lil ATR2

Re-issue/Sprint run of the Harpy. Would love to hold it in my hand and feel that ' Hannibal Lecter ' vibe LOL...

Delica without the wart at the tip of the blade.
Clip it like the Paras please.

More of the same quality as my CruWear Manix 2! Best Golden Spyderco I've ever experienced. Keep that up for sure!

A smaller(handled) G10 Stretch running 10V. I love the blade shape, but the handle is too large for my hands. Just cut like an inch-inch and half off for us small handed people.

If the combo works, I'd absolutely love a compression lock Domino, keeping the goofy carbon fiber the first runs had(I love it), or go with a G10 scale.

You guys make some of the best knives on this planet, so just keep doing what you're good at(making incredible knives at a mostly affordable price). I love my Spyderco's.

Back