When you cheat...Who is your mistress? Just curious.

This is the only folder I own that isn't a CRK (besides SAKs and they don't count)
7B257E65-1487-41D8-9AC3-2FBC8D0E334D-2583-000002A1FBCD548E_zps24ccbed3.jpg

D5F53157-30A8-4F5C-B70A-E977B8A8B9C5-2583-000002A1F5817718_zpsb863c10c.jpg

I love my kershaws, especially my new knockout which is amazing but I've been carrying and using my kershaw chive. It's a very small knife, even compared to my small 21 but it's pretty awesome. No blade play, solid as a rock, and because the blade is so small, the assisted opening is faster than anything I've ever seen.

This is an interesting one but I don't know if I'm going to do it with this one.

But I have cheated with this one.

Last edited:
Michael Morris also makes a mean fixed blade, I have a couple, excellent work for a very reasonable price.

Nice Dozier! I have wanted a framelock hunter for a long time. I like the thought of D2 and Mr. Dozier did purchase a sebenza for carry too, so he is alright in my book.

You know what, I bought a few nice folders to maybe save wear on the nice sebenza but I could not do it.
I feel naked without that leather pouch in my pocket.

Guess im loyal or something.

I own quite a few Spyderco's that slip into my pocket, mainly a Sage 2 as it was an anniversary present, or the Southard. Mostly however, I'm carrying my Large 21.

Various Emersons are my favorites. Also carry a zt 551, shot show le mini onslaught, infidel, spyder os once in a while and some other stuff. I love my umnumzaan but half the fun is carrying something different every few days. The other half of the fun is the chase.

I picked up the Bushcraft Northwest version of the Three Sisters Forge Beast. The steel is M390 and the grips are rounded and smoothed compared to the standard version. It is still quite grippy and I don't know if I'd want it any "grippier". Anyhow, I have to say it is growing on me a bit. I'm use to a Large Insingo, so this thing seems tiny by comparison. I don't realize how beefy it is until I compare it to a SnG or Small Sebenza - those are both relatively scrawny in comparison. For $307 shipped, I think it was a good buy.

The new boys in town... Grayman. Your chest hair will grow just looking at these pictures.

null-27.jpg

00970ef4.jpg

f01a9bbc.jpg

629ce8e1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

33e296b93b8ad2f72ef06323aeaeb861.jpg

Here is one i have on order. It's knife B. Never carried a slippie with my sebenza. Excited!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Back