When you cheat...Who is your mistress? Just curious.

I don't really carry any of these, but I thought I post a couple piccies anyway :D ...

MiniSkirmishKoaRamHornbyNeilBlackwoodPic2Copy_zps8b3ecbad.jpg

BM635byNeilBlackwoodCopy_zps885952d9.jpg

SaboteurbyAllenEllishewitzwithChadNicholsIguanaDamascusCopy_zps4ffe44b5.jpg

XM-18byRickHindererCopy_zps0797678a.jpg

This my Buck/Mayo TNT today. It's a great knife too. Just as solid as my Sebenza but not as nicely finished. That will be changed.

I carry all of my knives. I rotate them depending on where I am going and what I'm doing.

Lately it's been the contego.

I also carry my Benchmade Griptilian 556. I love that knife too! Just not as much as my sebenza! I am planning on getting a ZT 561 and that will probably be in my rotation.

Great topic!
When I don't carry my main edc CRK I tend to carry a different CRK, I guess it's a good thing that my Wife doesn't have any sisters as I seem to keep it in the family :D

On the very rare occasion that I stray from my CRK addiction I carry either a BM Contego or a Warren Thomas model 6.

When I cheat on my Spyderco manix or ZT0350 it's usually a Sog Trident Monogram or a kershaw tyrade

Primarily, it would be a Spyderco PM2 to replace my Sebbie, but rarely. Recently, I got a Grayman DUA that I'm very happy with and I'm carrying that about half and half with the Sebbie.
Sonnydaze

New mistress.... Michael Raymond Estrella.

20130329_Estrella_web_zps93af4ca6.jpg

I've been faithful to my CRKs, but I might just break it off for one of these. Absolutely stunning, and s90v is an option?!?!?! This knife IS my new wish-list, so much want.

I used to carry my fantoni hide as my 3 in sheepie friendly knife. But as of recently I carry my 25 all the time. When I'm in the woods I usually carry my strider smf gunner grip and my crk nyala. Besides the strider the fantoni and a few zts I sold off everything else to buy crks! For me nothing else measures up! I even sold my hinderers!

I always have one of my zaans on me, but when I carry multiple knives I have a spyderco techno, sage 2, and titanium military that see some carry and a ZT 0550 as well as smaller fixed blades---izula, candiru, and bk14.

Here's a size comparison of the Estrella to a large and small Sebenza.

20130331_CRK_Estrella_web_zps0e9034b8.jpg

Back