18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

Yeah, I think so. This is one of the coolest projects I've been involved in. It was risky because it required us to do several things with our process we had never done before. It became an epic undertaking here (still is) but the end result is unique and really very cool.

Nathan, Congratulations to you and the entire CPK Crew. The (the K-18) looks absolutely magnificent:thumbsup: The end result far EXCEEDED my expectations.

Thanks again

Tom

You need to post a gorilla picture too so I know that it came from the heart :p

See Dreams do come true

102511-POD-Olenberger_1200_937_s.jpg

So, while it certainly handles well single-handed, this is a powerful blade and an accident won't be forgiving. You guys be careful out there, this is not a toy.

... Okay it is totally a toy. But it is a very dangerous toy...
Dammit. I knew I should have bought two.

don't know if any Canadians are on the list for one of these, but if there are, I'd enjoy the challenge of building a scabbard for one of these in part just to see one for myself for realz

Yeah, I think so. This is one of the coolest projects I've been involved in. It was risky because it required us to do several things with our process we had never done before. It became an epic undertaking here (still is) but the end result is unique and really very cool.
I would suggest a 3v version of a Confederate light calvary sword.

So does Nathan enter into the select club of swordmakers who torture test their swords(or at least put up videos in public)?
Are there any others? Not very familiar with the field.

Back