18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

While we wait, and with this talk of katanas...

0Jx7PC8.jpg

I can’t wait to see the CPK Notakatana. Maybe a single edged wide blade ~20 inches long with that 10” handle.

Along with another CPK Light Saber in 4v...

Ca4ZAtl.jpg

Last edited:
1) May be in a Blade Show holding pattern
2) A lot of Blem’s will be available in upcoming sales.....

I’m voting for #1. It’s a priority thing!

It isn't just me that's been struggling with these. We sent the second batch of blades to Peter's on February 12th. They've processed about half of them in that time frame. It's a slow process. These swords and some particulars with our process are real motherf*ckers along many steps of the process. We all apologize for the delays. You will get your swords. When you do, I hope you'll agree the wait was worth it.

Last edited:
It isn't just me that's been struggling with these. We sent the second batch of blades to Peter's on February 12th. They've processed about half of them in that time frame. It's a slow process. These swords and some particulars with our process are real motherf*ckers along many steps of the process. We all apologize for the delays. You will get your swords. When you do, I hope you'll agree the wait was worth it.
WE BELIEVE IN YOU BOSS.

While I wasn’t in on the pre order, I did get the weaponized K18 and it is by far the most impressive blade/ knife/destructive tool I own.
I firmly believe people will be impressed, Nathan.

Really? Haven't heard a peep from about fifteen people ahead of your post in the preorder, I wonder if there are a bunch of people who have been out in the woods chopping things since they got them. 🤣

We sometimes ship things out of order.

He bought a boot dagger back in February and we've been waiting to send it with his sword. It's international shipping so it made sense to combine the orders.

Having handled a K18 prototype, it was the scariest blade I've ever seen. The double-edge is just gnarly. Gotta treat that blade with respect, like a loaded gun.

Back