2018 Forum Knife. The first poll

Which maker?

• Buck 301. Choose. 2/3 blades, grind, steel: 420, CPM154, 154CM, S30V, S35VN, 20CV; handle mat'l,

Votes: 267 73.6%
  • GEC 14 in 1095. Choose: drawn/cut swedge, plain/lined bolster Single or Two Blade Jack

Votes: 96 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems like Buck has stagnated and GEC is slowly creeping Up... Could we end this poll before GEC takes the lead? :D ;)

I’m goin’ with the majority and am gonna sit on the sidelines and let the new bloods battle it out. I’ve got a Buck 302 given to me by @Dopic1 . The shield fell out in a week I glued it in upside down in protest. Make sure any shield Buck uses is gonna be pinned.

Scott, I love the 302, after I tuned up the edge it’s a slice and dice machine and because of the single blade it ride low and unobtrusive in the bottom of my front pocket.

Also I really didn’t put the shield in upside down as a protest. I just wanted a knife that when open shows the name on the shield right side up. ;)

wCbTYG2.jpg

I don't think that's how free and fair elections work. ;)
Is there such a thing as "Free and Fair Elections"?
Political Elections are not "free", since they charge jury duty if you vote, and they sure as heck are not fair ... ballot box stuffing has been going on since the first election in ancient Rome ... or was it ancient Greece?

I say let the poll run as long as it is scheduled to.

Is there such a thing as "Free and Fair Elections"?
Political Elections are not "free", since they charge jury duty if you vote, and they sure as heck are not fair ... ballot box stuffing has been going on since the first election in ancient Rome ... or was it ancient Greece?

I say let the poll run as long as it is scheduled to.
In my state, they use driver license and ID cards for the jury pool. But that is neither here nor there.
No system is perfect, but we strive for fairness. (at least we do on the porch) :)

p.s. No brass bolsters or I'm dusting off my old pitchfork.

Keep it on topic, please, or posts will be moved offline. Thanks.

Nay ...
Nay...(cough cough aahhem ) sorry .
Im a little hoarse.....get it?
Nay good townsfolk and Porcheteers.
We all get a vote but it be what it be....and thats authentic frontier gibberish.

I vote for (and will buy) a buck 3 blade in some nice carbide monster particle steel.
Put me in for 2 even, should they be flat ground blades.

Back